We are proud to use only the highest quality ingredients in our products. Our team of skilled employees and nutrition experts ensures that only the finest products are served at your table. All of our Inam Bahar products adhere to the internationally recognized HACCP and ISO 9001 standards. As a leading manufacturer and distributor of dairy products, long-life UHT milk, juices & cream, Inam Bahar Dairy and Beverages Production Company is dedicated to providing exceptional products.
- Closing Date: Aug 15, 2023
- Reference: 2023/037
- Number of Vacancies: 15
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 3 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: 1 year
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: High School
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively showcase, market, and offer products/services with compelling reasoning to both potential and current clients.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the needs and cost-benefit of both current and potential customers in order to better meet their needs.
- It is important to build and nurture positive connections with both customers and business partners.
- An effective way to connect with potential customers is by making cold calls.
- To ensure maximum satisfaction, it’s important to quickly address and solve any customer issues or complaints.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Please provide management with reports regarding customer requirements, issues, preferences, competition updates, and opportunities for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Having a good understanding of BRM and CRM practices is essential in developing positive and fruitful business relationships with professionals.
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Have the capability to customize and present information to meet the specific requirements of the intended audience.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field