Online applications for the UST Scholarships are accepted from candidates seeking Fully Funded scholarships in 2023. Because they have all the fields and programs, it is completely supported. 300 full scholarships will cover all costs. The university is among the top 100 in the globe and has been delivering top-notch instruction for many years. Here are further specifics on the UST International Scholarship 2023.
- Host Country: South Korea
- Host University: UST
- No of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Availability: International
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 15th May 2023
- Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend for Master’s degree and Ph.D. degree:
- Masters’s Degree Monthly Stipend: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- Ph.D. Degree Monthly Stipend: KRW 1,600,000 / Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance,
- Accidental Insurance
- Overseas training
- Exchange Program
- UST Research Paper Award,
- Excellence Award
- Korean Language
International Admission Schedule
|1||Announcement of Application Guidelines||31st March (Fri.), 2023|
|2||Application by online admission system||24th April (Mon.) 10:00(KST) 2023 ~ 15th May (Mon.) 17:00(KST), 2023|
|3||Announcement of document screening||9th June (Fri.) 17:00(KST), 2023|
|4||In-depth Interview||14th June (Wed.) ~ 20th June (Tue.), 2023|
|5||Announcement of the final results||30th June (Fri.) 17:00(KST), 2023|
- The schedule may be subject to change.
- Admission date: 1st September 2023.
Field of Study
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- All nationalities of applicants from all nations are accepted.
- Applicants must submit all the supporting documentation requested in the online application form.
- Korean citizens can not apply.
- Applicants must earn their bachelor’s degree before September 2024 in order to be considered for admission to the UST Master’s Program.
- Also, candidates for the Ph.D. program must have earned their master’s degree by September 2024 or anticipate doing so.
- Bachelor and Master degree diploma
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations
How to Apply
Visit the official announcement