|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Based on company criteria|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Bashir Navid Group|
|Years of Experience:||At least 3 years|
|Education:||Bachelor of Economics or Business Management|
About Bashir Navid Group
Bashir Navid Group was established in order to provide services to citizens, create employment opportunities and participate in the economic growth and development of the country. This company is active in the fields of production and supply of food, construction materials, production and supply of health materials and services, and export of agricultural materials and products. By employing more than 1000 people of this country directly and about 10000 people indirectly, Bashir Navid Group has provided employment.
- Management and supervision of the daily operations of the accountants unit.
- Analyzing accounting data and preparing reports related to the cost of goods to prepare financial statements.
- Managing the company’s accounting software system and handling their problems
- Monitoring the use of the company’s accounting system by the accounting units and handling their problems
- Preparation of daily and monthly accounting and financial reports to the leadership of the company
- Cooperation in preparing annual financial statements of subsidiary companies at the end of each year
- Preparation and launch of training programs for subordinates.
- Other materials related to the company’s accounting at the level of Afghanistan and cooperation in solving problems related to the Tashkent office.
Conditions of employment:
Education: at least a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree is preferred (economics, business management, accounting and finance)
Experience: At least three years of relevant work experience in a reputable organization
Languages: mastery of English and national languages
Computer: mastering computer programs and financial software (Quick Books, Peach Tree, FMIS)
Skills: Computational skill, skill of analyzing and evaluating figures and numbers, skill of monitoring and evaluating calculation documents
[email protected] Qualified applicants should send their resumes to the email address (Subject Line). Write the employment notification number in the email subject.