|Job Location:||Daikondi Ghowr|
|Category:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per company Salary scale.|
|No. Of Jobs:||2|
|City:||Daikondi and Ghoor|
|Organization:||Islamic Releif world wide Afghanistan|
|Years of Experience:||Minimum 1-year progressive working experience related to data collection and field monitoring.|
|Contract Duration:||11 Months|
|Education:||Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, education, agriculture, and Computer Science or any other related or degree or certificate in M&E. Special training and software knowledge will be given preference.|
About Islamic Relief world wide Afghanistan:
Islamic Aid Worldwide (IRW) is a non-profit worldwide humanitarian aid organization headquartered in Birmingham, United Kingdom. It has consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council and has signed the Code of Conduct for International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. For more than 23 years, Islamic Relief has worked in Afghanistan, delivering emergency relief and executing life-changing development initiatives for some of the country’s most disadvantaged citizens. In 1999, Islamic Relief opened its first office in Afghanistan. Since then, the IRA has continued to provide help in the areas of disaster relief, food security, livelihood, education, health, nutrition, shelter, orphan sponsorship, Ramadan, and Qurbani.
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning Assistant will be in charge of managing the IRA data-gathering process, as well as overseeing and visiting project locations. He or she is also in charge of putting MEAL tools (project log frames, trackers, project checklists, and surveys) into action. He or she will be expected to disseminate project information and maintain the project management information system (MIS) up to date.
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Keep the IRW and partner management’s project datasheets and day-to-day data needs up to date.
- Monitor the beneficiary selection process, assessments, and surveys conducted for IRW and partners.
- In charge of administering the HMIS and communicating project data with the country office for donor reports.
- In addition to the forms and checklist, provide summary reports on field trips.
She will be in charge of completing them.
- Assist in the development of program and operational reporting templates that ease information collecting and aggregation in programs.
- Coordination of the creation and distribution of Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly Reports for the region’s programs.
- Facilitate evaluation, program data, lessons learned, and best practices recording and reporting for internal and external exchange.
- Conducting a survey of right holders
- Conduct a PDM survey across the whole target region.
- Create and manage an effective project information database, providing resources and essential support for program inputs and outputs.
- Utilizing KoBo data collecting tools and being acquainted with the digital data collection platform.
- Any further duties delegated by technical or administrative authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Education, Agriculture, or Computer Science, or any other relevant M&E degree or certificate.
- Specialized training and software knowledge will be prioritized.
- A minimum of one year of progressive work experience in data collection and field monitoring is required.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, analytical, and report-writing abilities.
- Excellent computer abilities (Windows/MS Office/Excel) and mastery of statistical software.
- Understanding of the ideas and practices of project implementation standards.
- Proficiency in Pashto and Dari, as well as a decent comprehension of the English language
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills
Interested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and an updated CV to the below link before the deadline.