METI Japanese Government Internship 2023 – Interested parties are encouraged to submit applications for the METI Japan internship for the academic year 2023. International students from all around the world are welcome to apply for this internship in Japan which is fully funded. There are several academic specialties and degrees where the METI Internship is accessible. So, applicants from a variety of academic backgrounds are welcome.
The METI internship lasts for two months, during which applicants can pick up new skills and get practical experience doing corporate work. The Japanese government invites overseas candidates to apply for the METI internship yearly. The host group will pay for all costs, including lodging, meals, a stipend, and air tickets.
The internship is provided in two batches, one for the summer and the other for the winter intake. 200 applications would be shortlisted for the program. Stay with us for further information and specifics on the online application procedure for the internship.
|Eligible Countries:||Check Here|
|Qualification:||Bachelors, Masters & Graduates|
|Application Deadline:||30th June 2023|
- Travel support
- English communication skills must be excellent.
- Eligible age 20-40 years.
- The enrolled students are required to provide a letter of recommendation.
- Candidates may be undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate students.
- A graduation certificate must be submitted by students who have graduated.
- Candidates belonging from the eligible countries can apply: Checklist
You may like to Apply
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
How to Apply
The METI Japan Government Internship 2023 application procedure is conducted online. On their official website, you must create an account and register. Complete the application and attach the necessary documentation.