|Job Location:||As Per the MSH Salary Scale|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As Per MSH Salary Scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||(MSH) Management Sciences for Health|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||One Year ( Extendable)|
About (MSH) Management Sciences for Health:
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not treat any employee or applicant for employment differently based on their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity; religion; citizenship; national origin; age; their status as a veteran; or any other factor that is unrelated to the demands of the position. MSH will use affirmative action to make sure that competent candidates are hired and that workers are treated equally regardless of their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a veteran or person with a handicap. MSH has created and keeps up a program and strategy for affirmative action in accordance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The AFIAT M&E unit technical team and the MIS and Digital Health Solutions Advisor will collaborate closely to create, develop, and improve applications for offline and online databases. In order to encourage the use of data for decision-making at the federal and provincial levels, the advisor will work with the project’s technical advisers to create reporting systems using the project databases. The creation of dashboards and data visualization are included.
Also, the advisor will help software developers, DHIS2, and data miners/visualization experts manage and track the performance of priority project databases and enhance the coding of current systems, which will enhance performance and user experience.
Database and application development and data visualization:
- assist the development team in creating and managing mobile applications and databases. From the very first line of code until implementation, the full process is included in this.
- Participate in group code reviews and work together with other developers to produce features as a team.
- Participate in the development team’s effort to create the necessary papers and diagrams for the duration of the software development process.
- Controlling data collecting and assuring the accuracy of the data acquired in the field
- For other developers to be able to work on it, write clear, reliable, and simple-to-maintain code.
- Create and apply new algorithms that encourage the adoption of apps.
- Attend meetings with AFIAT provincial teams and NGOs to gather data needs and offer assistance as needed.
- Contribute to the creation of user and developer guides and documentation that is clear and intelligible.
- As necessary, provide training to users in the province and intended users at the implementing NGOs.
- Stay abreast of the most recent developments in web and mobile technologies.
- Develop and deploy programmatic interventions and digital health solutions that will increase access to and utilization of information.
- Give project personnel, counterparts, and other stakeholders with the necessary technical direction, and capacity development, including training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Encourage the M&E team to monitor the right metrics and integrate adaptive learning into the programs.
- Setup, configuration, and upkeep of the software and/or instruments for business intelligence
- Using Power BI capabilities, create and develop dashboards and reports with visual analytics.
- Health data MAP visualizations produced using QGIS
- Anticipate potential problems when integrating new datasets into DHIS2, and work with the NGO, HMIS, and AFIAT teams.
- By integrating adjustments in accordance with the updated HMIS 2023, take part in the DHIS2 upgrade.
- To simply and seamlessly import data from other sources into DHIS2 and vice versa, optimize/improve ETL for DHIS 2.
- Help and help users create a data extraction function to allow for simple data transfer from DHIS 2
- Assistance and help in introducing DHIS 2 to its intended users at the federal and provincial levels, as well as to donors and partners, and in fostering a culture of data usage.
- Assist the project in backup, security, and data integrity of DHIS 2 data
- Create automation for exploratory data analysis, data profiling, and data validation
- Help the data use team, including the Sehatmandi NGOs, and the data visualization expert with the right display and usage of DHIS 2 data for the project.
- Enable the creation of unique ReactJS dashboards in DHIS2 based on the needs of the project or partner, as well as the upkeep of current
- Engage in management, TST, and technical working group sessions to gather input from technical leads for project performance evaluation and analysis.
- Help technical advisors make decisions based on evidence.
- more tasks as needed.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
Master’s degree in computer applications, Computer Science, MIS, Data Science, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
More than seven (+7) years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably with international organizations or similar organizations with demonstrated products.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- advanced proficiency with the entity framework and Microsoft MVC Core.
- It is advisable to have knowledge of DHIS-2 modification, analytics, design for data utilization, and tracker configuration.
- a. Having a………
- having knowledge of the PostgreSQL database
- Excellent grasp of asynchronous request processing, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- a track record of guaranteeing the application’s peak performance and user experience
- It’s helpful to have prior mobile app development experience.
- Making comprehensible, reusable, and testable code
Excellent written and oral communication skills both in local languages and English.
Application forms for employment that match their qualifications should be submitted by interested individuals by clicking the link below.
Please choose Afghanistan from the list of nations by clicking the option for work possibilities. Please choose the roles you want to apply for from the list that will display. Applicants won’t be considered for the shortlist if they don’t apply using the aforementioned website. Those that are female are strongly encouraged to apply.
Being an equal opportunity employer, Management Sciences for Health hires people regardless of their gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, race, color, or physical or mental disabilities