The Quality Assurance Assistant is a core staff of the WFP Third Party Monitoring (TPM) Project to performs due diligence on data quality, analysis, and reporting to ensure all projects at the field level are implemented with required WFP humanitarian and Monitoring Standards.
- Vacancy Number: AR-BAM-015-23
- Category: Quality Assurance
- Salary: Competitive
- Years of Experience: 3
- Gender: Any
- Closing Date: 23/04/2023
- Job Location: Bamyan
- Type of Employment: Full Time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration: 1 year (Possibility of Extension)
- Education: Bachelor
Duties & Responsibilities
- Under the direct supervision of the TPM Quality Assurance Officer, The Quality Assurance Assistant will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols with the help of the quality assurance officer;
- examine, verify, and ensure the quality of field monitors’ reports that they have filed;
- monitoring the timely submission of reports and their completeness with the field monitors;
- assemble reports and keep a record of your quality control efforts;
Do fieldwork to enhance quality control procedures as required;
- help keep a current understanding of Monitoring Quality Assurance trends and best practices;
- help the quality assurance officer evaluate the effectiveness of quality inspection procedures at the field level;
- help the quality assurance officer make sure the information gathered on the ground complies with WFP requirements for accuracy, completeness, and relevance to intervention;
- assist the quality assurance officer in conducting a thorough evaluation of the data and reports from the field monitors with relevant stakeholders to guarantee requisite compliance;
- Take on any additional responsibilities imposed by the quality assurance officer.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Bachelor in Economics, Statistics, Management, Sociology, Civil Engineering, Development/Humanitarian Studies.
- At least three years of progressively responsible experience in data management, project management, statistical analysis, report writing, M&E, or closely related to Quality Assurance and Management.
- Familiarity with Project context, environment, and cultural sensitivity.
- Strong knowledge of Core Humanitarian Standards and awareness of gender and protection of vulnerable groups;
- Strong analytical and inspection skills and ability to clearly synthesize and present findings;
- Experience utilizing computer (MS Word, MS Excel, Typing, etc.) and smartphone including word processing and knowledge on remote data collection using Kobo, ODK, SPSS, etc;
- Ability to speak fluently in both Afghanistan formal languages Pashto and Dari;
- Command in the English Language with professional expertise in data analysis and report writing.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website