The Third Party Monitoring (TPM) Project’s Quality Assurance Field Officer is a key member of staff who performs field spot checks and due diligence on data quality, analysis, and reporting to ensure that all project-level activities are carried out in accordance with the WFP humanitarian and Monitoring Standards.
- Vacancy Number: AR-PAK-006-23
- Category: Quality Assurance
- Salary: Competitive
- Years of Experience: 5
- Gender: Any
- Closing Date: 17/04/2023
- Job Location: Paktia
- Type of Employment: Full Time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration: 1 year (Possibility of Extension)
- Education: Bachelor (Preference will be given to master’s degree holders)
Duties & Responsibilities
- spot checks and unexpected visits to guarantee adherence to the WFP’s defined quality standards;
- Compile spot checks and unexpected visit reports with suggestions for quality assurance improvement.
- In close collaboration with the WFP M&E Team and the quality assurance officer, create plans for daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly spot inspections to guarantee proactive travel to project sites in various provinces within clusters.
- Meet with project stakeholders, such as beneficiaries and the community, to discuss social compliance and audit, with a timely report to the TPM Project Manager.
- Propose process adjustments and revisions to management based on site visits to guarantee speedy solutions and fill up any gaps.
- Using technologies for recording speech, interviews, and other types of data, keep track of and document all information on unexpected visits.
- Ensures that the information gathered complies with the WFP’s requirements for accuracy, completeness, and relevance to the intervention.
- Take on any additional tasks the TPM Project Manager may designate.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Bachelor (Preference will be given to a Master’s Degree) in Economics, Statistics, Management, Sociology, Civil Engineering, and Development/Humanitarian Studies.
- At least five years of progressively responsible experience in data management, project management, statistical analysis, report writing, and M&E, of which at least one year was closely related to Quality Assurance and Management.
- Able to travel to various provinces and work at least (75%) in the field
- Familiarity with Project context, environment, communities, and cultural sensitivity.
- Strong knowledge of Core Humanitarian Standards and awareness of gender sensitivity and protection of vulnerable groups;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to clearly synthesize and present findings;
- Experience utilizing computer (MS Word, MS Excel, Typing, etc.) and smartphone including word processing and knowledge on remote data collection using Kobo, ODK, MODA, etc;
- Ability to speak fluently in both Afghanistan formal languages Pashto and Dari;
- Command in the English Language with professional expertise in data analysis and report writing.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website