MTN Afghanistan is a division of the MTN Group having a customer base of over 285 million and operations in 20 countries. In Afghanistan, GSM services are offered by MTN. To fill the open position(s), we are searching for skilled and experienced individuals.
Maintaining control over the general ledger system, which includes planning and monitoring the entries placed there and the reconciliations with sub-ledgers. creating monthly and yearly financial statements and maintaining processes for financial reporting and record keeping.
- Reference: MTNA-HR-13-Apr-23Fin4
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 3 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Closing Date: May 06, 2023
Duties & Responsibilities
- Make certain and confirm that transactions adhere to financial regulations and procedures.
- Manage internal procedures to ensure that data relevant to payments are handled entirely, precisely, and allotted to the proper accounts.
- Make suggestions for changes to the accepted practices.
- Participate in deciding how to approach complicated or uncommon transactions in accounting.
- upkeep of all lease records in the MRI program in accordance with IFRS16 leases, including lease addition, modification, deletion, and disposal.
- keep up reporting and record-keeping procedures for finances.
- helping the manager of the general ledger create the monthly and yearly financial statements.
- Make that the calculations, withholding, and deductions related to net pay are done correctly.
- to guarantee that every transaction is recorded in accordance with IFRS/IAS.
- General Ledger and Sub Ledger Reconciliation
- Verify entries and balances using account analysis to ensure accuracy.
- Verify that information meets ethical and legal requirements.
- recording, posting, and analyzing transactions including accruals, prepayments, and deferrals.
- Create tax-related reports to be sent to the Ministry of Finance and ATRA.
- Make sure you execute the monthly and quarterly reconciliations.
- Ensure that all intercompany bills are paid and reported.
- Debit and credit notes are issued, and intercompany balances are confirmed for audit purposes.
- Prepare and deliver various reports.
You may Like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Accounts payable
- Data management
- Internal systems and processes
- Team management
- Time management
- 3 years of work experience in an audit firm
- ACCA (Professional level) is preferable or equivalent Degree
- Supervisory experience is an advantage
How to Apply
Apply Now: [email protected]