In 2023 the University of Melbourne Awards. For overseas students, the University of Melbourne has offered 600 scholarships. The scholarships are for graduate-level studies leading to the Master and Ph.D.
There are 600 scholarships available in total. Melbourne University provided fully-Funded Scholarships. These Australian scholarships offered by Melbourne University are open to applicants from all around the world. This is the ideal chance for individuals who want to continue their education in Australia.
You were strongly advised to submit an application for the University of Melbourne Scholarships. One of the finest chances to continue your education in Australia is this. For this scholarship, the whole application procedure is done online. To learn more, read the entire story down below.
- Application type: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- Total value: 100% fee remission and up to $110,000
- Field of Study: All study areas
- No of Scholarship: Approximately 600
- Country name: Australia
- University Name: University of Melbourne
- Program: Masters & Ph.D. degree
- Availability: Internationa
- Gender: Male and Female
- Applications type: Online
- Deadline: October 31, 2023
- For students pursuing a doctoral degree, the total tuition may be waived for up to four years or two years for those pursuing a master’s by research.
- Living allowance of $34,400 per year pro rata (2023 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Master by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually, including limited paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
Fee offset scholarships
Students pursuing a doctorate degree may get a full fee waiver for up to four years or a maximum of two years if they are seeking a Master’s by Research degree.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- having submitted an application for and been accepted into a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or being enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- All domestic students who are admitted to the University of Melbourne Masters by Research or Ph.D. programs will be given a Research Training Program Scholarship (Fee Offset).
- Graduate Research Scholarships, which offer both a stipend and a fee reduction, are given to both local and foreign students depending on their academic achievement. The academic standing of their most recent degree earned and their potential for future research in their field of study are taken into account when scoring and ranking eligible applications. Considerations may include having earned a degree at the same level as the research course for which the scholarship is requested, having relevant professional experience, publishing in recognized journals, possessing specialized medical training, or having written original music.
These scholarships are subject to the Graduate Research Scholarships Terms & Conditions (as amended).
- You will be automatically eligible for the Graduate Research Scholarships if you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course before the deadline for that course. Within ten business days of submitting your course application, you will be notified that a scholarship application has been added to your file. Click here
- You must submit an online application by October 31 in order to be considered for a scholarship the following year if you accepted an offer for a graduate research course and postponed graduation in order to be reviewed for one. After ten business days of submitting the online application, you will be notified that a scholarship application has been added to your file. online application form
- To be eligible for a scholarship the following year while enrolled in a graduate research course for which you are applying, you must complete an online application by October 31. After ten business days of submitting the online application, you will be notified that a scholarship application has been added to your file.