|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As Per AADA Salary Scale|
|Vacancy Number:||AADA 8306|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Years of Experience:||Master’s Degree in Finance and ACCA will be preferred.|
|Contract Duration:||7 Month extendable|
|Education:||A Master’s Degree in Finance and ACCA will be preferred.|
The Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization in Afghanistan that promotes the country’s development through a number of initiatives in various regions of the country, including (1) the provision of high-quality healthcare services; (2) community development; (3) professional development and capacity building; and (4) social science and public health research.
Examine and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the organization’s internal control systems and procedures and recommend corrective actions to improve operations, enhance internal controls, and reduce costs where possible.
- Plan and carry out audits to evaluate operational effectiveness, controls, and compliance with certain policies, procedures, and rules.
- finds areas for improvement and weaknesses in the control.
- Conduct internal audits to evaluate the sufficiency, viability, and effectiveness of the internal controls and procedures already in place.
- Determine the organization’s main risk areas and suggest suitable measures to reduce the risks.
- Examine the financial information and other disclosures that were given to management for correctness, timeliness, and relevance.
- Talk to your line managers about the audit’s conclusions and suggestions, and let higher management know about any major problems.
- In accordance with the authorized audit plan, prepare audit reports.
- Ensure that the management actions suggested in the audit findings are implemented on time.
- Give top management your assessment of the organization’s internal controls’ sufficiency, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Help create an internal control culture by providing staff training.
- Keep an eye on the trends and changes in the internal audit sector.
- In order to discuss internal control problems, contact the external auditor.
- ACCA and a master’s degree in finance are desirable.
- interpersonal and communication abilities that are strong
- Computer literacy is a must.
- speaks English quite well.
- at least 7 years of relevant work experience in national and international NGOs in internal audit or a similar sector.
- being able to provide high-quality reports.
Interested eligible individuals are invited to fill out our application form through the link below. ( https://forms.gle/XZ1hQXz1818bG1rs7 )
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for a test and interview. for more details communicate with us via below contact number below: 0785969600