The goal of AIB, which was founded in 2004, has been to promote economic growth, act as a catalyst for expansion, and eventually contribute to the prosperity of Afghanistan and its citizens.
The leading bank in the nation and one of the most reputable and well-liked organizations in Afghanistan is Afghanistan International Bank.
Our dedication to adhering to global best practices in corporate governance, financial management, and risk management, including anti-money laundering and “know your customer” policies, has been the key to our success. Industry-leading operations, information technology, internal controls, and customer service are added on top of this.
Despite the difficult circumstances over the last ten years, we have managed to establish ourselves as a successful symbol of achievement, governance, and change. As we enter our second decade of business, we continue to be dedicated to enabling a
AIB is committed to investing continuously in training and providing better possibilities for individuals who advance within the organization. What makes AIB a top employer is its professional management team, which upholds high standards of corporate governance and fosters a professional work environment where every manager is dedicated to mentoring and developing his staff.
- Closing Date: May 29, 2023
- Reference: HR 19/05/2023
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 1 year
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
to deliver accurate and timely information to Management regarding the bank’s credit and risk areas. The reports must also make it possible for management to evaluate if internal restrictions and legal obligations are being followed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In charge of the timely preparation of all bank credit reports.
- In charge of producing all bank risk reports in a timely manner.
- Conduct a study of the prepared reports.
- Keeping baseline information on all of the bank’s credit and risk exposures.
- Should be able to offer sound analysis utilizing all pertinent and available facts.
- Working in tandem with IT to create, automate, and produce high-quality reports for pertinent sources.
- In charge of updating the unit’s MIS and existing reports’ documentation.
- Performing timely reconciliation of pertinent ledger accounts and base data with various sources.
- Answering the auditors’ questions, both internal and external.
- Carry out other relevant duties as needed or as directed by the supervisor.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Minimum 1-year Experience in Accounting, Credit, or Risk management
- Good Communication skills
- Mathematics and Accounting skills
- Microsoft Excel, database, and Application skills
- Fluent in Dari, Pashto, and English