|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per ORCD policy|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Years of Experience:||Having 2-3 years’ experience in relevant field|
|Contract Duration:||5 months performance-based, the possibility of extension|
A collection of community development and research experts created the non-profit, non-profitable, and autonomous Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) in 2010. The organization’s mission is to support Afghanistan’s transformation into a vital member of the global community. Building local competencies, gathering data across a range of disciplines, supporting evidence-based best practices, and executing community development initiatives at the grassroots level are all strategies it envisions using to achieve its goals. An NGO with funding from many donors, ORCD carries out community development, agriculture, and health programs in various regions around the nation.
- Organizing the hand embroidery course in full coordination with the project manager
- Requirements of necessary materials.
- Compliance with the principles and regulations of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
- Hand embroidery training according to the curriculum of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
- Creating motivation and innovation in the field of needlework training.
- Classroom management
- Good and effective dealing with students.
- Training, planning, and design of different types of hand-embroidered products.
- Marketing skills training.
- Sharing the existing problem with the project manager.
- Perform other duties related to the job.
- Teaching marketing methods and business management
- Must be at least a 12th-grade graduate
- Have a hand embroidery training certificate from a reputable institution.
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in the field of teaching vocational courses
Qualified and interested Afghan candidates should submit their cover letters and updated CVs to the following email address: [email protected]
The subject line of the email must be (Embroidery Trainer, VA No: ORCD-076-2023).
Please don’t attach heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise, your application will not be considered for shortlisting.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.