|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||According to SCA salary|
|Vacancy Number:||HRM/KMO 033 -23|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA)|
|Years of Experience:||At least 3 years of working experience in the relevant field preferably with an NGO.|
|Contract Duration:||Fixe Term|
|Education:||Secondary Education and Training in Cleaning and Cooking Services,|
About Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA)
With a total yearly budget of over USD 40 million, the Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) has been operating in Afghanistan since 1982. It now oversees development programs for health, education, rural livelihoods, and community governance. There are little over 9,000 employees overall. In the past ten years, SCA has undergone a process of transition that has seen it shift from a focus on providing largely humanitarian services to one that is more development-oriented and places an increased emphasis on building capacity, rights-based programming, and result orientation. With an emphasis on women, girls, boys, and vulnerable groups including persons with disabilities, SCA’s aim is to empower individuals, communities, and local organizations, mainly in rural regions, so that they may fully participate in society and shape it.SCA is an employer that values diversity. Without taking into account an applicant’s age (18-65 years), race, religion, marital status, gender, or physical impairment, an employer will evaluate qualified candidates for a position based on their skills, talents, and experience.
Regardless of the type of job being done, the cleaner completes the activities that are required in any workplace. identifies present and future issues when evaluating the establishment’s cleanliness and hygiene state. carries out routine domestic chores to keep the workplace tidy. The quality of everyone’s work within the institution is impacted by the cleaner’s job. Everyone like to work in a setting that is hygienic, secure, and safe.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- cleaning of current office furniture, including desks.
- dishes in kitchens and offers cooking assistance as required.
- assemble and remove the rubbish.
- Set up, organize, and remove decorations, tables, seats, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for occasions such as banquets and meetings.
- Clean staff toilets and hand basins and vacuum carpets
- Utilize sponges, soapy water, or other cleansers to clean windows, glass dividers, and mirrors.
- to take initiative and implement improvements in his or her regular activities.
- should take an active role in cleaning the dining hall and assisting the cooks during the day.
- to do normal cleaning duties alongside the cleaning crew and to participate in the cleaning team in his free time
- to do any additional tasks that may occasionally be necessary.
- other tasks that the supervisor assigns.
- Secondary Education and Training in Cleaning and Cooking Services,
- At least 3 years of working experience in the relevant field preferably with an NGO.
- The ability to read and write as well as speak Dari/Pushto and English is advantageous.
- To listen intently to instructions while being courteous and cooperative with coworkers.
- Must be sincere, tidy, energetic, polite, and in good health.
- to possess mathematical literacy
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- To apply online please send your application / CV through APPLY below link.
- Academic certificates or references need not be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for an interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for a written test and/or interview.
- Applications after the given deadline are not accepted.
- SCA is committed to ethical standards and a safe and inclusive work environment. Our work is based on our values: Responsiveness, Equality, Impartiality, Social Justice, and Integrity.
- Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.