Da Afghanistan Breshna Company is a self-sufficient and independent company that was established according to the law of joint-stock and limited liability companies of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Da Afghanistan Breshna Co., with all its capital shares, is a limited liability company that belongs to the Afghan government. The company changed its personality to Da Afghanistan Breshana Co. on 15th Thor 1387 according to May 4, 2008, and replaced Da Afghanistan Breshana as a national electricity company. Da Afghanistan Breshna Company regulates and manages the production, supply, transmission, and distribution of electricity as a business throughout Afghanistan.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Grants and TA Officer
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
- job as Driver by AWCC
- Protection and Rule of Law CBPC Officer (Re Announced)
- Electrical Technician
- Embroidery Trainer
- Junior Officer Risk MIS
- Audit Manager
- Consultant: Integrated Water Resource Management Expert ( for Afghan Nationals only)
- General Manager of Education and Development of the Department (Rank 4)
- Math Expert
- Closing Date: May 25, 2023
- Reference: VA-DABS-HQs/1402-012
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 3 – 4 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: No
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
The said worker actively cooperate in the recruitment process and daily activities of human resources under the supervision of the superior manager. Also, the mentioned person has the ability to perform several tasks at the same time and has the ability to be flexible in performing tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work according to the planning of the recruitment process.
- Cooperation in the development of recruitment strategy to attract the attention of effective candidates in order to apply for tenure positions.
- Announcing new posts inside and on internet job sites and also sending copies of them to the branches of the field offices for announcement, especially in the provinces, in order to obtain more opportunities.
- Providing the form for requesting a new/replacement post and follow-up in case it is delayed by the relevant branches.
- Cooperation in collecting the posts announced in connection with the completion of the deadline.
- Participating in exams and interviews and monitoring their flow and progress for the next process.
- Submission of written exam papers to sign and confirm the inclusion of candidates and transfer them to the relevant department for evaluation and grading.
- Advancing the company’s recruitment process based on the company’s hiring policy and procedure.
- Cooperating in arranging work meetings and obtaining their reports, and also cooperating in keeping the reports in the relevant file.
- Arranging and implementing the work plan with the advice of the direct manager.
- Providing daily, weekly, and monthly work reports.
- Performing other human resources duties based on the need of the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, administration, and business or law
- · Two years of general work experience in the human resources department
- · And one year of related work experience
Qualified and interested people can fill out the online application form through the following link
Link for online Apply
Link for online Apply http://hris.dabs.af/Recruit/Applicant/ApplicantApply/E697FBAF-998E-495C-BCEB-2D677FA703B8
Applicants also can submit a hard copy of their application/CV directly to DABS, HR chaman e Houzouri, Kabul Afghanistan. TEL 0202300034
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with a good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age, or another non-merit factor.
Attention: Those only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a written test or interview.
The internal employees of DABS are required to get the approval of their respective heads of divisions and submit it along with the application; otherwise, the application will be rejected.