The State Oil and Gas Company of Afghanistan under the title of state monopolies with a capital of 720,000 Afghani in 1330 AH in order to create reserves of petroleum materials, governmental and non-governmental pumping stations, laboratories for the purpose of controlling the quality of petroleum materials and installing them in commercial ports, stabilizing the quality of materials Nafti, determining and fixing the selling price of petroleum products, granting licenses for reserves and pump stations to businessmen and private sector applicants for the growth and development of the country’s economy.
For many years, considering the requirements of the time, this organization has carried out its activities in the matter of providing the above basic services, sometimes in the framework of government monopolies and sometimes as an independent enterprise; In 1338 AH, the State Monopolies Department was divided into 3 administrative units:
- Department of Unit Settlements;
- sugar presidency;
- Department of Petroleum Materials;
Finally, on the 30th of the year 1366 AH, the Department of Petroleum Materials changed its legal personality to Petroleum Materials and Liquefied Gas Enterprise, whose fixed capital was 1107 million Afghanis.
The State Oil and Gas Company of Afghanistan until the end of the fiscal year 2018 as a self-sufficient for-profit enterprise of the state, the majority of its income is from the royalties it gets in ports for providing port services, with an organizational structure of 1767 employees and wage earners; In the fiscal year 2018 with the number of 1505 workers and in 2019 with the number of 1503 workers, this enterprise, including all the enterprises that were operating in Afghanistan, was transformed into a state enterprise with the implementation of the Law on State Enterprises on October 15, 2017. legalized From the fact that the statutes of state-owned companies were not officially published in the official gazette, they continued to operate as a company until the statutes were passed.
Finally, based on Resolution No. 27 dated 09/18/1399 of the Cabinet of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, the Articles of Association of the State Oil and Gas Company of Afghanistan with an initial capital of 5.9 billion Afghanis were approved in 5 chapters and 55 articles and in the Gazette No. 1395 dated 10 1399/10/1399 was published and according to Al-Mal No. SOCEO-308 dated 11/12/1399, the General Directorate of State Enterprises of the Honorable Ministry of Finance officially changed its legal personality to the State Oil and Gas Company of Afghanistan.
- Closing Date: Jun 14, 2023
- Reference: AOGC-HR-1401-190
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 2 years
- Probation Period: Not Specified
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Maybe
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
The person in charge of this position is responsible for planning and organizing the organizational structure of the company, setting the bills of duties of the company’s employees and planning and managing the capacity improvement programs of the company’s employees according to the relevant policies, guidelines, laws and procedures.
You may like to Apply
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
- job as Driver by AWCC
- Protection and Rule of Law CBPC Officer (Re Announced)
- Electrical Technician
- Embroidery Trainer
- Junior Officer Risk MIS
Duties & Responsibilities
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the plan of the Human Resources Directorate to achieve the set goals of the department.
- Collecting, classifying and analyzing all information related to the mission goals and weaknesses and responsibilities of the company’s departments
- Studying the analysis and revision of duties, responsibilities, qualifications, hierarchy of work goals and conditions for obtaining jobs and monitoring the arrangement of bills and duties of employees in order to guide the performance of the company’s employees in accordance with the company’s goals and plans.
- Examining the study and expertise regarding the design of the administration structure and human resources organization in the company in order to arrange an effective and productive organizational structure in the company
- Providing professional advice to the human resources manager about the organizational structures for the purpose of reforming and improving the company’s structures
- Designing and organizing professional and technical training programs according to the results of the needs assessment obtained from the process of evaluating the company’s employees’ performance in order to improve the level of the employees’ capacity and improve their performance.
- Monitoring the teaching method and providing the necessary ideas and guidelines to improve the training process and improve the employees’ performance
- Supervision of the division of teaching hours, attendance of staff and teaching facilities and resources in order to implement educational plans and programs.
- Managing and evaluating the performance of the employees under the influence of determining the training needs and improving the capacity of the employees of the affected departments
- Transferring professional skills to the affected employees by organizing workshops, seminars and work flow training
- Providing coordination with government and non-government educational institutions in order to obtain their cooperation in the field of training programs for the company’s employees
- Performance of other duties entrusted to him by the authorities according to the laws, regulations and objectives of the department
Necessary related education:
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of human resource management, public administration, business administration, educational management and economics is preferred to higher degrees in the aforementioned fields.
- Necessary experiences related to the position:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a related field
other skills :
- Having knowledge and understanding of work management
- Ability to create initiative and creativity in working methods
- Ability to speak national languages and English
- Familiarity with the use of computer programs and databases
- Work initiative and work speed in reporting
- Honesty and confidentiality
- Work flexibility and work prioritization in difficult situations
- Ability to work in a group
- Ability to work individually
- Knowing arithmetic formulas
How to Apply
Respected applicants can; CV or accident report; educational documents, confirmed work experiences and a copy of your ID card should be attached in one file and sent in PDF format to the below mentioned emails.
Dear applicants, keep the following points in mind
have them, otherwise they will not be shortlisted.
Your sent email is mandatory.
The size of your submitted file should not exceed 5 MB
Send documents without CV
It is not acceptable
Please refrain from sending additional documents
Academic documents must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education. If the work experience is in the government sector, a certified accident clearance form that has not passed more than six months and if the work experience is in the private sector/institutions, a copy of the work contract and tax payment declaration must be attached. Refrain from sending certificates, letters of appreciation and other additional documents separately