A private company called DAI is currently looking for candidates to participate in their ongoing multi-year humanitarian assistance initiatives in Afghanistan. Their programs aim to create job opportunities, improve value chains, and support businesses in various traditional industries such as carpet production, light manufacturing, food processing, agriculture/agribusiness development, livestock development, and training. The goal is to enhance the livelihoods of Afghan citizens. DAI provides support to private businesses, farming communities, and individuals who require assistance in acquiring job skills and techniques to improve their production capabilities.
- Closing Date: Jun 19, 2023
- Reference: ACEBA-P57
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 1 year
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: 1 year
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: Secondary School
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
Under the direction of the REA Director and in collaboration with the Operations & Procurement Specialist, the Cleaner is responsible for keeping the ACEBA regional office clean, clutter-free, and sanitary for all employees.
You may Like to Apply
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean the project office thoroughly, including but not limited to the offices, restrooms, hallways, staircases, windows, and balconies.
- disinfects every day all door knobs and trafficked areas.
- Assist the cook with disinfecting and cleaning all the kitchen appliances and utensils.
- Ensures that hand soap and sanitizers are provided in every restroom in the office.
- Any problems with the cleaning equipment should be reported to the Operations & Procurement Specialist.
- Make sure all office trash is safely kept and ready for pickup.
assist in storing deliveries made to the workplace.
Notify the Operations & Procurement Specialist if you are available to take on additional responsibilities.
- Additionally, cleaners will assist the crew in moving office furniture and equipment and assume responsibility for work on the grounds, cleaning stairs, and keeping a safe environment.
- working experience, ideally with UN agencies, foreign donor-funded programs, or
- On-going projects in Afghanistan by INGOs.
- Prior experience (I–2 years) in support roles is desired, as is prior DAI experience.
- It could be necessary to be able to lift objects up to 30 pounds.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and prioritizing abilities are necessary.
- ability to express oneself clearly.