From its inception in 2004, AIB’s mission has been to foster economic development in the country, be a catalyst for growth, and ultimately contribute to the prosperity of Afghanistan and its people.
Afghanistan International Bank is the country’s leading bank and one of the most trusted and respected institutions in Afghanistan.
Our success has been enabled by our unwavering focus on international best practices in corporate governance, financial, and risk management – including anti-money laundering and ‘know your customer’ procedures. This is overlaid by industry-leading customer service, operations, information technology, and internal controls.
Despite the challenging backdrop over the last decade, we have successfully become a positive emblem for achievement, governance, and transformation. Now in our second decade of operation, we remain committed to enabling a better future for Afghanistan. We are proud to play a role in shaping the opportunities that lie ahead.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving more significant opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With a professional management team, ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to training and developing his people make AIB an employer of choice.
- Closing Date: Jun 04, 2023
- Reference: HR 20/05/2023
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: Fresh
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: Diploma
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
You may like
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
The individual in this role is accountable for promptly answering customer calls and addressing their inquiries through the website’s live chat and emails. Additionally, they are responsible for notifying customers of their card readiness.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Addressing customer inquiries and concerns.
- Available to respond to customer inquiries on the website’s live chat and WhatsApp.
- One of my responsibilities is promptly responding to customer emails and directing them to the appropriate customer care or e-banking unit.
- We notify customers of our Head office and branches that their Debit and Credit cards are ready for pickup.
- Able to offer information regarding AIB’s services to customers upon their request.
- Inform concerned departments about the customers’ complaints/ inquiries and obtain feedback in returns, informing the same to the customers
- Providing feedback reports from customer complains
- Providing weekly operation report
- Will be responsible to
- Providing daily reports to the head of the department
- – Hard-working
- – Accountable for the responsibilities
- – Problem-solving skill
- – Excellent teamwork
- – Self-management competency