Afghan Wireless Company, which started operating in 2002, has revolutionized Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry. As the country’s first wireless communications enterprise, it offered cell phone services to Afghan consumers and businesses. Through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services, Afghan Wireless has been instrumental in driving the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market. Currently, Afghan Wireless has over 6,000 employees, and it has directly created 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
- Closing Date: Jun 05, 2023
- Reference: AWCC/HR/23/VA/098
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: 1 year
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: High School
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
The individual assigned to this role is responsible for operating office vehicles, transporting employees to various locations, and maintaining the assigned vehicle. Compliance with internal regulations and those of Afghanistan’s Traffic Directorate is crucial, and punctuality is essential for attendance at work and job-related duties.
You may like
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow all traffic rules and regulations.
- Operate vehicles of the office and transport employees to the field,
- Keep all windows in the car spotless.
- Keep the interior of the car spotless.
- Keep accurate maintenance of a vehicle logbook, gas usage, mileage, and other data.
- Take care of vehicle maintenance checks.
- Ensure that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Practice safe driving habits.
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions.
- Physically fit for driving.
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- Able to drive the car carefully.
- A valid driver’s license and driving record.
- Be familiar with the engine.
- Must have information about the roadmap of the fields.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g, at rush hours).
- Be honest.
- Familiar with field cultures.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Able to assist passengers when needed.