The first wireless communications business in Afghanistan is called Afghan Wireless. We were the first company to provide cell phone service to Afghan consumers and companies when we started operating in 2002, helping to establish Afghanistan’s mobile communications sector. Afghan Wireless has been instrumental in our country’s communications market’s explosive growth for well over a decade thanks to its creative invention and implementation of world-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. Afghan Wireless employs more than 6,000 individuals, and our business is directly responsible for the generation of 100,000 employees across Afghanistan.
- Closing Date: Jun 10, 2023
- Reference: AWCC/HR/23/VA/097
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 3 – 4 years
- Probation Period: Not Specified
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
An IT support engineer is a specialist in the goods that their business creates and produces. They assist consumers in resolving technical issues and fixing issues with the goods.
You may also like to apply
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- assuming responsibility for client complaints and seeing them through to resolution.
- Keep all end-user hardware and software troubleshooting abilities current.
- analyzing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and finding the answer to client problems.
- the correct escalation of unresolved concerns to the relevant internal teams in accordance with customary practice.
- Give consumers timely and accurate feedback.
- Create technical notes and articles for your knowledge base to document your understanding.
- setting up and installing computer systems.
- identifying and fixing software and hardware issues.
- handling numerous open cases at once while giving them a priority.
- identifying and resolving network and system issues as well as hardware and software issues.
- Using written instructions and illustrations to fix a problem or set up a system.
- working nonstop on a task until it is finished (or referred to third parties, if necessary).
- checking the electrical safety of computer hardware.
- Excellent phone etiquette. There will be some phone-based assistance available.
- the capacity to grasp a customer’s issue or query and assist in finding a solution.
- A strong grasp of the internet’s technological foundations is required, as is proficiency with internet protocols like SSH, FTP, SFTP, and HTTP. You should also be able to utilize diagnostic tools like traceroute, ping, and dig.
- support in helping consumers receive training as needed.
- eliminating the need for team-lead intervention in the resolution of escalated customer complaints.
- It is desirable that you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, computer information systems, or a similar profession.
- 3 years of experience in an IT helpdesk support job including maintenance, troubleshooting, and assistance.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- with a concentration on listening and questioning abilities, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Our focus is on providing excellent client service.
- the ability to investigate a variety of computing-related topics as needed.
- the capacity to swiftly process and remember information.
- Ability to communicate concepts to non-technical workers and end users in an approachable manner.
- shown an aptitude for analysis and problem-solving.
- the capacity to prioritize and carry out tasks well under duress.