HAWK Vision ISO 2015 is a certified consultancy firm that was founded in 2011 by a team of seasoned professionals, who possess extensive experience in collaborating with international donors, UN agencies, USAID, non-governmental organizations, the Afghan government, civil society, and the private sector. HAWK is registered with the Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) as a limited liability company (LLC), and it operates under license number D-41796.
- Closing Date: May 15, 2023
- Reference: HV-5
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 3 – 7 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: Diploma
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Female
As a Finance Officer, my primary responsibilities include financial planning and management. I aim to maximize returns on investments while minimizing risks and establishing a strong control structure for fund transfers and investments. Additionally, I conduct financial analysis in areas such as forecasting, budgeting, cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Grants and TA Officer
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
- job as Driver by AWCC
- Protection and Rule of Law CBPC Officer (Re Announced)
- Electrical Technician
- Embroidery Trainer
- Junior Officer Risk MIS
- Audit Manager
- Consultant: Integrated Water Resource Management Expert ( for Afghan Nationals only)
- General Manager of Education and Development of the Department (Rank 4)
- Math Expert
- Software Developer
- Senior Software Specialist
- Diploma in finance or accounting
- At least 4+ years of progressive work experience with donor-funded organizations in accounting or financial management.
- Excellent working knowledge of English, both written and verbal. Fluent in Dari/Pashto.
- Previous experience working in a system review/development for the project or office.
- Having a strong grasp of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, MS Project) and being proficient in email/internet usage, as well as possessing the ability to navigate financial management software programs like QuickBooks, are assets that I possess.
- Experience and knowledge of financial/budget accounting and monitoring. Knowledge of project monitoring and management would be an asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to apply and transfer knowledge.
- Be able to work in a challenging and demanding environment.
- Be able to work in a multicultural environment.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and a cover letter by email to [email protected] CC [email protected], the heading of the email must read Finance Officer or the email application will not be considered.
To be considered for the role, applicants must provide a detailed cover letter outlining their relevant skills and competencies. Only those who meet the necessary criteria will be selected for further testing and interviews. We will contact shortlisted candidates directly.
At Hawk Vision, we believe in fair and equal employment opportunities for all. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employment organization, or any other non-merit factor.