Da Afghanistan Breshna Company is a self-sufficient and independent company that was established according to the law of joint-stock and limited liability companies of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Da Afghanistan Breshna Co., with all its capital shares, is a limited liability company that belongs to the Afghan government. The said company changed its personality to Da Afghanistan Breshna Co. on 15th Thor 1387 according to May 4, 2008, and replaced Da Afghanistan Breshna Company as a national electricity company. Da Afghanistan Breshna Company regulates and manages the production, supply, transmission, and distribution of electricity as a business throughout Afghanistan.
- Closing Date: Jun 07, 2023
- Reference: VA-DABS-HQs/1402-014
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 5 – 6 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: 1 year
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
The Enterprise sBreshna system is designed, developed, and maintained by the Senior Software Specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities
Debug apps running on the sBreshna platform, trace code, resolve problems, find software faults, uncover incorrect implementation, and provide workable remedies.
- Participate actively in meetings to establish feature requirements during grooming.
Execute unit test cases to exercise and evaluate the generated code.
- Update user stories for projects on a regular basis, making note of their status, progress, and documentation (Release Notes & Modified Settings).
- Take care of consumer comments on the completed projects.
- To handle and fix reported concerns, communicate with pertinent departments as necessary. This needs great abilities in organizing customer meetings, phone etiquette, etc.
- Utilize the various development tools efficiently to complete the task at hand. IDE, HTML editors, debugging tools, DB clients, SQL editors, etc. are a few examples).
- Possess expertise in both technical and business documents.
- Utilizing Java technology, create and manage online applications.
- For the purpose of implementing requirements and features, create and manage Java classes and other resources.
- · System Development in Angular and Spring boot
- · Postgres, DB2
- · Kafka
- · Keyclock
- · Metabase
- · Linux (Tomcate, Nginux)
· Bachelor of Computer Science
· 5 Years of experience in system development
Qualified and interested people can fill out the online application form through the following link
Link for online Apply
Link for online Apply
Applicants also can submit a hard copy of their application/CV directly to DABS, HR Dehmazang, Kabul Afghanistan. TEL0202513678
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with a good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age, or another non-merit factor.
Attention: Those only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a written test or interview.
The internal employees of DABS are required to get the approval of their respective head of the division and submit it along with the application; otherwise, the application will be rejected