A wholly owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE, Etisalat Afghanistan. With its headquarters in the UAE, Etisalat is one of the biggest telecommunications firms in the world and the top provider in the Middle East and Africa.
The development of the Afghan workforce is a top organizational focus for Etisalat Afghanistan. As an equal opportunity employer, it will ensure that Afghan nationals are developed by utilizing training facilities and increasing capability.
|Job Title||Engineer VAS Enterprise|
- When needed to support the implementation of the planned VAS efforts, assist the senior engineer in preparing reports on the tendering and negotiating processes.
- Help keep track of the suitable vendors who meet Etisalat’s specifications for Core Services Development.
- Plan sessions on the latest systems, technologies, and advancements in telecommunications.
- If needed, compiles and provides technical and operational reports to superiors.
- managing VAS Operations’ daily operations.
- Plan meetings and other impromptu needs.
- Prepare the necessary VAS papers in order to aid the department.
- coordinating information exchange with the relevant department.
- Provide suggestions for departmental new initiatives.
- Handle cross-functional projects pertaining to VAS.
- Report on the status and development of the project to management.
- Take part in determining the department’s training requirements.
- completing the setup of the front and back ends of the VAS systems.
- Working together with Technical Subscriber Management to quickly and in accordance with the agreed SLA resolve issues and complaints relating to VAS services.
- daily monitoring and standard operating procedures (SOP) for VAS Systems (SMSC, iVAS, OTA, WAP-GW,…) in terms of hardware availability and utilization, OS alerts, and logs.
- creating and maintaining comprehensive diagrams of VAS systems, as well as showing how they link to and interact with other network systems.
- working with suppliers and Senior Engineer VAS to address VAS system problems.
- collaborating with the RA, vendors, and commercial teams to conduct UAT (user acceptance testing).
- displaying a positive attitude toward collaboration within the group, within the department, within the division, with the entire firm, as well as with suppliers and partners.
- being accessible to calls and crucial meetings on weekends and holidays.
- maintaining current CRs, Tickets, SOP files, and tracking sheets
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
|Years of Experience|
|Years of Experience|