|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per MSH Salary Scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||(MSH) Management Sciences for Health|
|Years of Experience:||2 years of relevant experience.|
|Contract Duration:||One Year Extendable|
|Education:||Completion of Secondary School (Preferred).|
About (MSH) Management Sciences for Health:
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not treat any employee or applicant for employment differently based on their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity; religion; citizenship; national origin; age; their status as a veteran; or any other factor that is unrelated to the demands of the position. MSH will use affirmative action to guarantee that suitable candidates are hired and that workers are treated equally regardless of their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or status related to a handicap. MSH has created and keeps up a program and strategy for affirmative action in accordance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act.
The objective of the Female Searcher will be to search all females and their belongings coming into the provincial office :
Major Activities / Responsibilities:
communicates with the provincial security officer
- Offer general office security for female personnel. This comprises:
- In accordance with regional conventions, search all female employees and guests, including luggage, in a courteous, professional, consistent, and impartial manner.
- Bring female guests with you to the front desk or the appropriate waiting area.
- keeping track of female visits at the MSH/AFIAT location.
- Stop guests from wandering into off-limits parts of the building.
- Report any suspicious events in great detail.
- Help the guard force with any matters with female security.
- Whenever time a security issue arises, coordinate it with the security manager.
- Carry out any additional assignments given in a security setting.
- Completion of Secondary School (Preferred).
- 2 years of relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- the capacity to comprehend and learn
- basic aptitude for writing, typing, and signing in personnel
- Candidates who reside in the same town or office as they do
- Candidates who are familiar with the area and its residents
- Eligible candidates must have excellent ethical conduct, honesty, and no criminal record. Be medically fit, and have good interpersonal communication skills.
For roles they are qualified for, interested individuals should apply via the link below and submit an application form.
Please choose Afghanistan from the list of nations by clicking the option for work possibilities. Please choose the roles you want to apply for from the list that will display. Applicants won’t be considered for the shortlist if they don’t apply using the aforementioned website. Those that are female are strongly encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Management Sciences for Health hires individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, or physical or mental disability.
MSH reserves the right to interview candidates before the deadline if required.