|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per MSH salary Scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||(MSH) Management Sciences for Health|
|Years of Experience:||Preferably 3 years experience as a security guard Live and/or work within the town or district the office is the situation|
|Contract Duration:||One year (Extendable)|
|Education:||Secondary School Certificate of Education|
About (MSH) Management Sciences for Health:
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not treat any employee or applicant for employment differently based on their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity; religion; citizenship; national origin; age; status as a veteran; or any other factor that is unrelated to the demands of the position. MSH will use affirmative action to make sure that competent candidates are hired and that workers are treated equally regardless of their race, age, color, religion, l orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a veteran or person with a handicap. MSH has created and keeps up a program and strategy for affirmative action in accordance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act.
The Senior Guard position’s main responsibility will be to protect MSH personnel and property in Afghanistan.
- Provide general security for the personnel and staff at the office. This includes:
- Access control measures
- Searching techniques
- Sign-in – booking for visitors and staff
- Monitoring CCTV
- Reporting defects in security equipment
- Immediate actions on security-related incidents
- Incident reporting including with the authorities
- Patrolling the grounds (where applicable)
- Any other duty assigned within a security context
- Reports to the Senior Guard Supervisor
- Secondary School Certificate of Education.
- Ideally, three years of security guard experience reside in the town or district where the office is located or work there
- Candidates who are familiar with the neighborhood and the locals, who work and live in the office district or town
- Ability to understand and be trained in the basic ability to do log entry / written work / sign-in personnel
- Candidates must be honest, upstanding citizens with no history of criminal activity. Have sound health and effective interpersonal communication abilities.
- For roles they are qualified for, interested individuals should apply via the link below and submit an application form.
- Please choose Afghanistan from the list of nations by clicking the option for work possibilities. Please choose the roles you want to apply for from the list that will display. Applicants won’t be considered for the shortlist if they don’t apply using the aforementioned website. Those that are female are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Being an equal opportunity employer, Management Sciences for Health hires people regardless of their gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, race, color, or physical or mental disabilities.