Da Afghanistan Breshna Company is a self-sufficient and independent company that was established according to the law of joint-stock and limited liability companies of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Da Afghanistan Breshna Co., with all its capital shares, is a limited liability company that belongs to the Afghan government. The company changed its personality to Da Afghanistan Breshana Co. on 15th Thor 1387 according to May 4, 2008, and replaced Da Afghanistan Breshana as a national electricity company. Da Afghanistan Breshna Company regulates and manages the production, supply, transmission, and distribution of electricity as a business throughout Afghanistan.
You may Like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Closing Date: May 23, 2023
- Reference: VA-DABS-HQs/1402-010
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 3 – 4 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: No
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
Due to the lack of professional personnel, the work of the Directorate of Reporting is facing obstacles and delays. There is a need for a competent person to prevent delays in the work and to prepare reports on time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gathering of Accounting and Financial data (Mainly General Journals) and its analysis (Verification with physical documents, BRS, Ensuring proper accounting, working on different heads of Balance Sheet, Preparing audit required schedules and breakups) rectification (doing adjustments and instructing the related party to avoid future similar mistakes) and compilation into financial statements.
- Ensure that DABS complies with reporting requirements, especially with respect to IFRS standards, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Prepare estimated Financials for each year.
- Supporting auditors whether internal or external in their audit process.
- Preparation of different other financial and accounting MIS reports in coordination with other departments for top management.
- Regular Control & Monitoring of the accounting environment (ensuring accurate accounting and accounting procedures, periodical or year-end activities) of DABS and his responsible units/areas.
- Regular Control & Monitor of compliance of his responsible units/areas with articles of incorporation of DABS, IFRS, DABS accounting and other policies, Tax laws, and if any.
- Be part of the team of implementation and successful operation of the DABS ERP.
- Provide long-run regular support in the operation of the ERP to his responsible units/areas.
- Ensuring tax law rules and procedures are properly followed by all the units/areas of DABS.
- Operates effective internal and external tax reporting.
- Assist his Line manager and DABS management in all the daily activities or any specific job assigned apart from above.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, BBA, specialization in finance, ACCA, or any other related field to accounting.
- 3 years of experience in related field
Qualified and interested people can fill out the online application form through the following link
Link for online Apply
Link for online Apply
Applicants also can submit a hard copy of their application/CV directly to DABS, HR Dehmazang, Kabul Afghanistan. TEL0202513678
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with a good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age, or another non-merit factor.
Attention: Those only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a written test or interview.
The internal employees of DABS are required to get the approval of their respective head of the division and submit it along with the application; otherwise, the application will be rejected