The first wireless communications business in Afghanistan is called Afghan Wireless. We were the first company to provide cell phone service to Afghan consumers and companies when the company started operating in 2002, helping to establish Afghanistan’s mobile communications sector. Afghan Wireless has been instrumental in our country’s communications market’s explosive growth for well over a decade thanks to its creative invention and implementation of world-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. Afghan Wireless employs more than 6,000 individuals, and our business is directly responsible for the generation of 100,000 employees across Afghanistan.
- Opportunity type: job
- Organization: AWCC
- Location: Kabul
- Reference: AWCC/HR/23/VA/054
- Years of Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Deadline: Apr 11, 2023
Duties & Responsibilities
- Check the correctness and completeness of the allocated asset transactions.
- For the allocated asset category, update and maintain the AWCC Fixed Assets Registry.
- help create the processes and procedures for accounting for fixed assets.
- Provide effective file management and protect documents related to fixed asset transactions.
- Analyse Asset additions for capitalization and depreciation in networks and non-networks.
- Handle fixed asset register and general ledger asset transactions.
- Engage in the process of labeling and verifying fixed assets.
- Oversee the accurate filing and safekeeping of documentation related to fixed asset transactions.
- Create monthly calendars for the acquisition and disposal of assets, as well as any additional schedules that may occasionally be needed.
- capable of using accounting software (Sage, Oracle, etc.)
- When needed, assist the team in creating monthly Capex matrices and other metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline is required, or its equivalent is.
- Having worked in a financial department for at least three years.
- Accounting and reporting for finances.
- Fixed Asset Management.
- accountability and effective communication.
- excellent computer skills (MS Office “Mostly Excel”, internet, etc.)
- a good ability to communicate.
- concentrate on the client.
How to Apply
For the application form please copy the Link and past it in your Browser ( https://forms.gle/92PX37XpyA7CgYRU8 )