The examination and results integration directorate is present in the organizational structure of the institution code number 0014, which runs all the examinations and results integration of the institution.
- Opportunity: job
- job location: Nangarhar
- university: Spinghar University
- Applicaonb type; Online
- Reference: 0014
- Years of Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Gender: Male
- Minimum Education: Master’s degree
- Deadline: 03. may. 2023
Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate an annual operational plan to achieve the set objectives.
- Establishing an annual calendar of examinations at the beginning of each Hijri solar year.
- Making a schedule for the exams in coordination with the faculties and implementing them after the approval of the main committee of the exams.
- Formulating and implementing a specific implementation/action plan for the kankor and semester final exams.
- Monitoring the entrance and exit points for the examination scenes and students according to the examination schedule.
- Placing exam question papers, answer sheets, and student attendance sheets in envelopes with the help of faculty sub-committees according to the examination schedule.
- To give a single format of questions to faculty teaching management and examination committees so that all teachers use this format.
- Finalization of the results in the database after completion, check, control, and signature of the head of the faculty by the teaching managers of the faculties.
- Compare test item scores to databases and correct discrepancies.
- As per the policy for revision of the results is only for three days.
- Finalizing the results after reviewing the results and determining the number of failed and expelled students for the repeat semester.
- To provide semester-wise results to the Ministry of Higher Education after completion of second chance results.
- Before each exam (concourse, midterm, and final) give a plan to the student affairs assistant about the preparation for the exam.
- Presenting statistical reports and data about the students’ tests for decisions to the leadership of the institution.
- One week before the start of the exam, get the exam questions and schedule of the respective classes from the faculties.
- Before the start of the examination, a meeting with the teaching directors of all faculties and the representatives of the sub-committees (finalizing the start and end schedules).
- To organize a pre-examination guided seminar.
- Ministry of Higher Education to develop a comprehensive procedure for the states based on the relevant legal documents.
- To supervise the quality of the exams, prevention of duplication, and according to the procedure in all the exams.
- To submit the complete report of each day’s examination to the Student Affairs Assistant and to prepare a consolidated report at the end of the month.
- Full accuracy and transparency of the questions and the whole process of the examination, taking measures to conduct the examination free of defects and regular and carrying out all the affairs according to the policies.
- Complete preparation for the second chance exam (questions, schedule, determining the number of excused students, and receiving forms from the teaching management of the faculty).
- Preparing a comparative analytical report of the scores obtained by the students in each semester, year, and faculty and introducing the weak students to the strengthening programs.
- Giving oral advice, written advice, and warning to students in accordance with the relevant articles of the undergraduate education regulations.
- Allowing students to revise their scores after the final exams according to the known procedure.
- Under the guidance of the student assistant and with the agreement of the heads of the faculties, to provide chance exams to those students who have remaining subjects.
- To carry out all legal duties assigned to him by the Student Affairs Office of the institution without delay.
- Must have at least a master’s degree in economics, management or administration, and diplomacy, and their bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates have been evaluated and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- The general average score for a bachelor’s degree is not less than 75% and the overall average score for a master’s degree is not less than 80%. Candidates who have completed their higher education abroad should have an average score equivalent to B Grade in the same country.
- work experience:
- Have at least two years of work experience in the fields of examinations and results in educational institutions.
- Candidates who are employed in other private educational institutions in the country cannot participate in the job interview after the written test without clearing and clearing their accounts.
Skills, Traits, and Skills:
- Can write and speak well in Pashto, Dari, and English languages.
- Have expertise in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- To have the ability to analyze for the purpose of planning, generating ideas, and solving problems.
- Be committed to transparency, law enforcement, and administrative principles.
- Pay special attention to time management and employee training.
How to Apply
- Eligible people can send their documents online or in person.
- Contact numbers: 0771527489 / 0783616252