- Salary Offer Grade C of the NTA Salary Scale
- Years of Experience Minimum of 4 years of working experience
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One year (Extendable)
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference JACK-EDU-22-0023
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor Degree in Education, Social Sciences, or Psychology (Master’s degree is preferred)
- close Date December 7, 2022
An independent, non-governmental, non-profit, non-political, and non-sectarian organization called Just for Afghan Capacity and Knowledge (JACK) works in Afghanistan in the areas of capacity building, education, and health with the goal of enhancing livelihoods and reducing poverty. The company has been reregistered with the Ministry of Economy and given registration number 316 for the date of January 18, 2006. The group collaborates with other line ministries, NGOs, INGOs, and the community of donors. USAID, the UN, OCHA, and Ministries are our donors.
- Four years or more of experience working in national and international NGOs in roles related to the education program.
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, social sciences, or education is preferable, however a master’s degree
- Excellent reading, writing, and conversational abilities in Pashto, Dari, and English
- Excellent speaking and writing abilities in Pashto, Dari, and English
- The job will have a base in Helmand and need regular trips out to the regions.
Other skills required:
- Ability to work well under pressure and in challenging circumstances; Capacity to handle confidential and politically sensitive matters with maturity and responsibility; Efficiency, result-oriented, and good management skills;
- Excellent cooperation and capacity-building abilities; gender and cross-cultural awareness;
- the capacity to travel throughout the nation;
- Ability to efficiently employ information technology; respect for organization’s privacy.