The director of students of the institution is among the employees under the command of the student manager, the vice president of student affairs, who is responsible for promoting the work related to the current and new students, whose duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Coordinating with the student manager regarding the preparation of students’ documents at the right time.
- Entering the reputation and documents of the students in the institute’s database system.
- Preparation and distribution of enrollment cards in the entrance examination and registration of students’ identities.
- Arrangement of weekly, monthly, and yearly work plans in order to achieve the set goals.
- Preparation of the reputation of students to send to relevant departments.
- Cooperation in the department of providing information and answering inquiries and schools received from external departments that refer to the student department.
- Having good behavior with students.
- Cooperation with the archive department in completing students’ documents.
- Scanning students’ documents and inserting them into the institute’s database.
- Implementation of other duties related to the duty assigned by the relevant commander.
- Bachelor’s Required; Master’s Preferred
- 3 years of experience is required.
- Experience preferably with Government and Non-Government Academic Institutions.
- Good understanding of the relevant standards and norms relevant to the works.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of professionals towards common goals of MIoHs
- The ability to cope with criticism
The working station is the Kabul City Mili Institute of Higher Education office. The working environment of office space, desk, and computer for official use is provided by MIMs and salary is defined per MHEI Salary Scale.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along with a cover letter to the Human Resources Department of Mili Institute of Higher Education MIHE before 8 Dec 2022. The subject line & Vacancy number must be educational coordinator otherwise the application will NOT be considered.
No resume will be taken under consideration without having a cover letter, and the position title vacancy number in the subject line of the email. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Mili Institute of Higher Education MIHE is an equal opportunity employer which encourages male and female candidates to apply for vacant positions. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for a written test and interview.
The candidates should send their CVs to ‘[email protected]’ email address. Also, the applicants can submit a hard copy of their CV to MIHE, HR Department: Airport Road 40 Metra, Lab-e-Jar, Kabul – Afghanistan. Phone #: 0781126060
Submission Email: [email protected]