MOBY GROUP was established in 2003 and currently operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. With its headquarters located in Dubai, the group has a workforce of more than 1,200 individuals across 16 different businesses. MOBY has received widespread recognition for its efforts in providing news and entertainment to underserved populations. The group’s broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports, and research activities cater to over 300 million people. MOBY’s local-language content, including English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic, and Amharic, encompasses a diverse range of genres such as dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs, and children’s programs. For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
- Closing Date: May 31, 2023
- Reference: 1577
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 2 years
- Probation Period: Not Specified
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: No
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
As a producer, you have the exceptional chance to participate both behind the scenes and in the spotlight of various television productions. These productions can span from reality TV shows to documentaries and even news broadcasts. The primary responsibility of a producer is to ensure that the production runs seamlessly.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create or modify program scripts to fulfill the needs of management or other stakeholders.
- Responsible for coordinating various production aspects including audio work, scenes, music, timing, camera work, and script writing.
- Gives instructions to staff to schedule broadcasts and to develop and coordinate details to obtain the desired product.
- Reviews production to ensure objectives are attained.
- Views taped programs to select scenes to be used for promotional purposes, using video equipment.
- Listens to audio tape recording to verify program, script, or sound effects conform to broadcast standards, using audio equipment.
- To obtain costumes, props, music, or other equipment or personnel to complete production.
- To represent the television network, acting as liaison to the independent producer of television series produced for network broadcast.
- Attend the production meetings.
- To review budget and expenditures for programs for conformance to budgetary restrictions.
- Coordinate production details to produce live television programs from locations distant from the station.
- Sending Daily, Weekly, and monthly reports to the line manager.
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Bachelors degree
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant field
- Innovation and creativeness
- Have Computer knowledge and proficiency with MS. Office programs.
- Ability to control and lead a team.
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Dari, Pashto, and English.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, and ability to make decisions.