The Afghan United Bank is a fully-owned private commercial bank that was established on October 4, 2007. It has obtained its banking license from the Central Bank of Afghanistan (DA Afghanistan Bank) under the Banking Laws of Afghanistan and has also received its incorporation license from the Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA). At present, the bank is operating through 32 branches and 13 booths in Kabul and other major cities of Afghanistan. It offers a wide range of financial products and services in both Conventional and Islamic Banking through these branches.
At AUB, we have a team of highly skilled bankers in the region who are committed to achieving our strategic goals set by our Board of Management and Supervisory Board. To ensure that our customers have access to a wide range of quality products and services, we have invested in the latest core banking system, Flex Cube. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com
- Closing Date: May 30, 2023
- Reference: AUB/HR/023-027
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 1 year
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: High School
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
You may like to Apply
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
- As a reliable assistant, it’s important to prioritize delivering exceptional customer service. This means promptly and accurately responding to inquiries and efficiently handling requests. e.
- Ensure proper identification of clients.
- Please confirm the opening and closing of the account.
- Assess the bank’s clients and guide them on how to fill out the required forms & applications.
- Communicate to promote various products of the Bank to the clients.
- Provide needed documents and review files to ensure all documents have been completed.
- Handle or solve clients’ concerns and/or queries to ensure the highest possible client satisfaction.
- Promote the bank’s image in the community.
- Bachelor Scholarships
- Jobs in Afghanistan
- Master Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships
- High School Graduated; a University degree will be preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer services, dealing with clients preferably with a Bank.
- Excellent communication skills/customer service skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good communication skills both oral and written in Dari, Pashto, and English.
- Familiarity with computer programs (Office package).
- Team player and ability to work under stress.
How to Apply
The applicants are required to send their photo, resume, and interest letter to the mentioned Email