Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS) is an independent and autonomous company established under The Corporations and Limited Liabilities Law of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (IROA). DABS is a limited liability company with all its equity shares owned by the Government of Afghanistan (GoA). The company was incorporated on 4th May 2008 (15 Saur 1387) and replaced Da Afghanistan Breshna Moassassa (DABM) as the national power utility. DABS will operate and manage electric power generation, import, transmission, and distribution throughout Afghanistan on a commercial basis.
- Closing Date: Jun 01, 2023
- Reference: VA-1402-KBD-01-01
- Number of Vacancies|:1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
Information technology technician is responsible for solving problems of computers and systems, including troubleshooting hardware and software e-mail network, installation, assembly, and configuration of network infrastructure, monitors, and accessories such as scanners, printers, and related hardware.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnosing the source of operational problems, including software and hardware aspects for computer systems and servers.
- Backing up systems and documents, creating computer accounts for employees, maintaining passwords, and employee support services.
- Installing a printer, and scanner.
- Analyzing and evaluating the type, level of the problem, implementing or recommending corrective actions.
- Troubleshooting LAN/WAN network functions, connections, and network-related problems.
- Collaboration in managing and monitoring resources including VPN, firewall, proxy server, and routes.
- Coordinating and renewing network software and hardware (switches, bridges, and paths).
- Cooperation in supporting the Internet, the private network of internal information distribution, and other information communication systems.
- Care, change, and cooperation in computer network settings and connections.
- Installing software programs on employees’ computers.
- Updating the Antivirus program on all employees’ computers and laptops.
- Providing advice and technical support for various employees of the branches of Kabul Breshna in connection with the selection, operation and maintenance, and care of computers.
- Cooperation in arranging and recommending standards for the use of computer system resources.
- Implementation of other assigned duties.
You may like to Apply
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the information technology sector
- Work experience in administration and technical services of Microsoft Windows server, active directory, group policy, DNS, and email exchange server.
- Understanding the software and hardware used in personal computer systems and care devices.
- Diagnosing, analyzing, and evaluating computer and network administration problems and taking appropriate corrective measures.
- Observing and fixing technical and operational defects.
- Interpretation and explanation of technical concepts for people who do not have the necessary skills in the field.
- Analysis and evaluation of renewal of software and hardware products.
- Quick and correct analysis of the conditions in order to identify the main route.
- Using various manual and experimental tools to repair, adjust or diagnose problems with computers and related devices.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Having the power of initiative, creativity, and work management.
- Ability to speak local languages and English.
- Sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Working accuracy and having knowledge of labor law.
- Work initiative and work speed in reporting.
- Honesty and confidentiality.
- Flexibility and prioritizing work in difficult situations.
- Ability to work in a group.
- Ability to work individually.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can submit their CVs with a copy of the graduation certificate to the General Human Resources Administration of Kabul Barshana Directorate from 02-31-1402 to 03-11-1402.
Or send their requests to the email address below.
Address: Kabul Barshna Directorate, located in Chaman Huzuri, next to Kabul Nandare, Kabul, Afghanistan.