Karan International School is Afghanistan’s first and only digital school. The school brings together international best practices in the education sector and combines them with local expertise to respond to the growing demand for quality education in the country. Karan International School offers an international curriculum, mixed faculty of teachers, and expert school management to nurture student growth.
- Closing Date: Jun 30, 2023
- Reference: TT-KIS-May-2023
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 3 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
In case you are interested in joining a vibrant team at Kardan International School in the capacity of technology and English teacher, kindly send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] and avail yourself of this wonderful opportunity.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
- I create, organize, and carry out educational programs for students based on my expertise by developing curriculum and lesson plans.
- I assist students by answering their inquiries and resolving any issues related to curriculum and course prerequisites. I refer to catalogs, written course descriptions, and other relevant sources to provide accurate and helpful information.
- Instruct and supervise students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use relevant technology to support instruction.
- Observe, assess, and document student performance as required by law and school policy.
- As a responsible educator, it is important to distribute, evaluate, and provide feedback on classwork, learning activities, homework, tests, and assignments in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Three years of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the respective field
- of fluency in English language writing and reading.