|Job Location:||Faryab Takhar|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Jobs:||3|
|Organization:||National Radio & Television of Afghanistan|
|Years of Experience:||2|
|Education:||At least a bachelor’s degree is preferred to holders of a bachelor’s degree or higher.|
About National Radio & Television of Afghanistan:
Afghanistan National Radio and Television is a public media belonging to the nation of Afghanistan, which as an independent directorate within the framework of the executive branch, its activities and budget are provided through the government, announcements, and service provision.
The National Radio and Television Authority is obliged to adjust its programs in the light of the principles and rulings of the Islamic religion and the national and spiritual values of the Afghan nation, and to take into account the generalization of religious, scientific, cultural, economic education and psychological and moral security in its programs.
- Setting up interviews with cultural, social, and political figures and the general public to collect information and fulfill the goals of the relevant department.
- Preparation of news and reports on provincial events to be reflected and broadcast through central and provincial radio and television and social pages in a recorded or direct broadcast.
- Participation in scientific and cultural circles and conferences in order to prepare a report and broadcast it through radio and television.
- Edit and edit the collected material to ensure its compliance with the publishing policy.
Production or production of other radio and television programs of the relevant department, if necessary and necessary to see the competent authorities.
- Editing of radio and television programs of the relevant department, if necessary and necessary to see the competent authorities.
- Preparing reports from the city, neighborhoods, and official circles in order to reflect it through local radio and television.
- Preparing reports about the achievements of government institutions in various fields to inform and enlighten the public mind
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the set goals of the department.
- Presenting monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary reports on related activities and achievements, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Implementation of other duties entrusted by the authorities according to the system policy, laws, regulations and objectives of the relevant department.
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Having 2 years of work experience related to the position
- Having skills and experience in the art of expression and speaking
- Having skills in writing and speaking Pashto/Dari and English languages
- Having enough study and information about the situation in Afghanistan and the world
- Preference is given to those who have skills in using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Adobe Premier, and DSLR cameras.
Those interested can send their CV or resume to the email address below.
Please write the title of the post and the relevant province in the subject line of your email, otherwise, you will not be eligible for the next stage.