|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||According to the company’s policy|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Sayqa Energy Supply and Construction|
|Years of Experience:||Master with 3 years of work experience and Sans with 5 years of work experience|
|Education:||Master’s or bachelor’s degree|
About Sayqa Energy Supply and Construction:
Saiqa Energy Supply and Construction Company is an Afghan company that was established in 1386 and Noor Hevad foundation and culvert company was established in 1386. The company is engaged in the implementation of electrical projects such as surveying, design, equipment procurement, installation, montage, and activation of electrical networks throughout Afghanistan, and also in the field of procurement and procurement of electrical equipment, construction materials, and production of various types of electrical bases. . The company has carried out various electricity projects throughout Afghanistan, and the company’s field of activity is limited to 34 provinces of the country. Implementation of complete work projects (substations and transmission lines) is one of the major activities of the company, which is carried out in accordance with international norms and standards. The company is proud that together with a strong, experienced, and hardworking team, it always tries to prioritize the quality of work so that we can become a source of service for our dear country Afghanistan. The company has been able to provide a working environment for dear compatriots so that human power can be used to advance affairs.
The main goal of the company is to carry out high-quality work and implement projects on time and within the specified time so that we have a bright Afghanistan in the future.
- Suggesting the use of suitable financial system software for all financial matters of the company
- Arranging and preparing the financial plan of the projects and the work plan for the whole year that describes all the steps of the process.
- Reviewing and analyzing all the company’s budget activities for the purpose of implementing the next tasks.
- All the necessary budget forms were arranged and considered and submitted to the relevant responsibility for approval.
- Preparation of budget and expenditure reports based on the implementation of allocations and purchases.
- Advancement of all financial affairs of the company
- Notes of financial calculations of the company
- Adjusting the financial accounts of the company
- Set up and maintain computerized information systems on a daily basis.
- Providing and arranging special reports as needed.
- Registering or entering office documents in the database system and sharing the details with the officials.
- Mutual coordination with the office staff to register documents in the Hamra system.
- Scheduling Word documents in the system and tracking them again.
- Confirmation of the correctness of the documents entered into the system.
- Checking and tracking documents that are not fully registered in the system.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of documents registered in the system.
- Document filing system regularly from the beginning of the process to its end (electronic and physical).
- Labeling documents that match the system (letters, numbers, or marking)
- Performing other duties assigned by the authorities.
Master’s must have at least 3 years of work experience and Sans must have at least five years of work experience.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Knowing Dari, Pashto, and English as necessary.
- Knowing the working methods of the document registration system, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively over the phone and in writing
- The ability to show sensitivity and delicacy when communicating with others
- Ability to type at a speed of 25 words per minute (Dari, Pashto, and English)
- Ability to use computer software and hardware and office equipment
- Knowing and following oral and written instructions
- Setting, synchronizing, and completing tasks on time
- Ability to work in a team and achieve common goals
- Respected candidates can send their transcripts and a cover letter through email.
- Respected candidates, when sending the email, please include the notification number in the subject line of the email
- Only successful candidates will be contacted