|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||According to the company’s policy|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|City:||Kabul (travel to the provinces)|
|Organization:||Sayqa Energy Supply and Construction|
|Years of Experience:||Master with 3 years of work experience and Sans with 5 years of work experience|
|Education:||Master’s or bachelor’s degree|
About Sayqa Energy Supply and Construction:
Saiqa Energy Supply and Construction Company is an Afghan company that was established in 1386 and Noor Hevad foundation and culvert company was established in 1386. The company is engaged in the implementation of electrical projects such as surveying, design, equipment procurement, installation, montage, and activation of electrical networks throughout Afghanistan, and also in the field of procurement and procurement of electrical equipment, construction materials, and production of various types of electrical bases. . The company has carried out various electricity projects throughout Afghanistan, and the company’s field of activity is limited to 34 provinces of the country. Implementation of complete work projects (substations and transmission lines) is one of the major activities of the company, which is carried out in accordance with international norms and standards. The company is proud that together with a strong, experienced, and hardworking team, it always tries to prioritize the quality of work so that we can become a source of service for our dear country Afghanistan. The company has been able to provide a working environment for dear compatriots so that human power can be used to advance affairs.
The main goal of the company is to carry out high-quality work and implement projects on time and within the specified time so that we have a bright Afghanistan in the future.
- All-round cooperation with the company’s leadership in determining work priorities to improve things.
- The electrical engineer is responsible for the design, survey, project implementation, monitoring, equipment maintenance, network testing, transmission line, and electrical equipment.
- Arranging and checking the technical specifications of electrical equipment, confirming it, and providing adjustments if necessary.
- Implementation of electrical engineering tasks by related software for the project.
- Technical discussion with customers, engineers, and other related persons.
- Supervised, promoted, adjusted, and implementation of projects.
- Change management in the scope of the project such as schedule and cost change using appropriate methods.
- Project performance measurement using appropriate tools and methods.
- Performing risk management to reduce project risks.
- Arranging daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and presenting them to the company’s leadership.
- One of the main duties of an electrical engineer is to arrange the technical specifications of all electrical equipment according to international standards.
- Knowing and using AUTO CAD, ETAP, DIAlux, and PLS CADD programs
- Studying the technical specifications of the transmission line according to the design, drawing, and global standards.
- Arrangement of technical specifications for the transfer line and detailed calculations of towers and passageways such as the sea, the village, and other routes.
- Detailed study of the structure of towers according to technical specifications and providing technical opinions if necessary.
- Monitoring and checking the art system, arrangement of insulators, line drawing, line art, and line fiber system with all its necessary accessories.
- Studying the requirements of testing and confirming the equipment for testing and activating the transmission line.
- Engineering drawing study.
- Implementation of other related tasks by the awarding authority.
Required education and experience:
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering with three years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with 5 years of work experience.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Knowing new office procedures and methods and using the equipment.
- Full knowledge of office programs, AutoCAD and ETAP & PLS-CADD
- Understanding and drawing conclusions from oral and written instructions.
- The ability to communicate and understand in English.
- Respected candidates should send CVs and cover letters via email.
- Dear candidates, when sending an email, please include your name and notification number in the email subject.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted