|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||The principle of income|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Ministry of Mines & Petroleum|
|Years of Experience:||0|
About Ministry of Mines & Petroleum:
The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is one of the sectoral ministries and is a pioneer in the field of the country’s economy. It supports economic development at the national and local levels and ensures the responsible acquisition of huge revenues for the Afghan government. It is the only authority that makes mining possible and all solid and hydrocarbon mines. Implementing the best international policies, regulations, and procedures to encourage private sector investment that is acceptable from the environmental and social point of view, enables the continuous development and extraction of mines by contributing to Afghanistan’s self-sufficiency.
For this purpose, the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, in order to realize the high goals of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan regarding the reform of creating a healthy administration, entrusting work to the workers, announces the following number of vacancies for the recruitment and selection of competent and skilled employees through open competition.
- Repairing and activating the information technology technical devices of the Department of Mines for effective use;
- Fixing complications of networks, system, and printer connection in the computers of the branches of the Directorate of Mines in order to perform on time;
- Repair of computers, printers, and photocopiers at the request of the relevant branches and their installation;
- arranging and adjusting the inventory list of computer and technical goods;
- Update and keep antivirus in the computers of the branches of the Directorate of Mines;
- Monitoring and addressing the hardware problems of the relevant department’s computers;
- Check computer systems and their peripherals in case of complications;
- Arrangement monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the set goals of the department;
- Providing monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary reports on related activities and achievements, in order to inform the leadership of the ministry;
- Implementation of other duties assigned by the competent authorities, according to the laws, regulations, and goals of the ministry
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: computer science, information technology, computer programs, computer engineering, information technology management, and a higher degree in the mentioned fields is preferred;
- related work experience (managerial, professional experience, or a combination of related managerial, the specialized experience included in the duties and responsibilities of this position) work experience to obtain this position (not necessary);
- Proficiency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
Qualified persons can obtain the application form from the website of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, link https://momp.gov.af/dr/all-vacancies?page=0
After Khaneh Puri, from 05/1444 to 05/1444 AH according to 09/1401 to 09/1401, which is the end of the announcement, send your application forms to the recruitment department of the Human Resources Department of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum located at Charahi Abdul Haq or Department of Administrative Reforms and Property Services located in Sanatorium, Darul Aman, after the Pari Khaneh, submit a photocopy of the ID card, along with the educational documents, work experience, or to the email address below.
Send to [email protected]
Note: It should be noted that the exam centers of the respected Administrative Reforms Commission are inactive in all provinces, on this account the four-pack exam of the Directorate of Mines of Kandahar Province will be taken at the Center for Administrative Reforms and Civil Services (Kabul).