|Job Location:||As per Organization’s Salary scale|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per Organization Salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||2|
|City:||Helmand – Afghanistan|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||University Degree or certificate in Psychology, Counselling, Social Work, Psychiatric Nursing, or related field from a recognized institution.|
|Education:||University Degree or certificate in Psychology, Counselling, Social Work, Psychiatric Nursing, or a related field from a recognized institution.|
In unstable and conflict-affected nations all around the world, CTG employees and supports humanitarian operations, offering a prompt and affordable service for development and humanitarian missions. We have placed more than 20,000 personnel worldwide since operations started in 2006, with prior performance in 17 nations spanning the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
CTG is adept in emergency response to crises like the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. We find, deploy, and manage the appropriate people with the necessary capabilities to accomplish humanitarian and development initiatives, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists. The capacity to mobilize quickly is essential for effective project delivery; CTG can source and deploy anybody, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and has done so several times in less than 48 hours.
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organizations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR-related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Deliver fundamental counseling sessions (individual and/or group counseling) to the afflicted individuals who have been identified by or through the IOM Health Team.
In partnership with MHU, execute specialized psychological support program activities for the displaced and migratory populations in the selected sites, and make sure that social, religious, and educational/vocational programs are implemented in a culturally acceptable manner.
Together with the MHU, assist in identifying the psychosocial needs of the displaced and migratory populations, and provide the necessary treatments to lower risks and boost their capacity for resilience.
Assist in the creation of messaging relating to MHPSS awareness-raising and sensitization by organizing and facilitating support groups, focus group discussions, and awareness-raising activities.
In order to raise awareness of MHPSS problems and solutions, assist the Senior Project Assistant (MHPSS) in giving training or seminars.
Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the affected person’s psychological status should be ongoing. You should also offer regular updates on the psychosocial activities that were carried out in the defined regions, such as statistics and psychological reports on a monthly basis.
In situations requiring higher-level treatments, coordinate with the Senior Project Assistant (MHPSS) and the physician.
At the municipal and provincial levels, collaborate with the MHPSS working group and other pertinent stakeholders.
- Always maintain the confidentiality of all beneficiaries and internal information.
Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences while also promoting inclusiveness and diversity whenever it is feasible.
- Integrity and transparency: uphold high moral standards and behave in accordance with the values, policies, and standards of the company.
- Professionalism is the capacity to work calmly, competently, and sincerely while using cautious judgment to address daily problems.
- Level 1 behavioral indications for core competencies
- To accomplish common objectives and maximize outcomes, teamwork creates and supports effective collaboration within and between groups.
- Producing and delivering high-quality results in a timely, customer-focused way; dedicated to taking action and attaining predetermined goals.
- Sharing and managing knowledge requires a constant desire to grow intellectually.
- Accountability is taking charge of carrying out the organization’s priorities and being accountable for one’s own actions as well as those of others.
- Encourages and contributes to clear, open communication; discusses complicated issues in a way that is instructive, motivating, and inspirational.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
- University Degree or certificate in Psychology, Counselling, Social Work, Psychiatric Nursing, or a related field from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of one year’s worth of relevant professional experience in clinical psychology, educational psychology, psychiatric nursing, or a related discipline
- strong facilitation and communication abilities
- Working knowledge of the humanitarian sector is advantageous, especially for MHPSS projects.
- excellent command of counseling techniques and instruments for community mobilization
- willingness to put in extended hours and work on weekends as needed.
- knowledge of assisting medical teams and neighborhood-based groups.
- working with trauma survivors, especially those who have experienced GBV.
- working on development and emergency projects.
- ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- an attitude of compassion and patience.
- Fluency in Dari and Pashtu Languages is required.
- Working knowledge of English
Note: Applications from qualified female candidates are encouraged.
Important: Candidates are required to attach their educational certificates along with their CVs and upload them all as one document in the system.
How to apply:
VII. METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application materials must be submitted online through the ACBAR website by the Close of Business (CoB) on May 21, 2023, in order to be considered. Applications with missing information or supporting documentation will not be accepted. Remember that IOM does not accept physical copies as well.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted due to the large number of applications that were received. Please make sure the email address you provide in your application is correct.
A candidate may be disqualified for engaging in campaigning.
From: 07. 05 .2023 to 21. 05.2023
IOM does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training, or other fee). IOM does not request any information related to bank accounts.
If you are not currently logged into MyCTG, click the link below, and then click “Register and Apply.”
To register, complete the steps to enter your information.
Give the details highlighted in red.
Save your profile and add copies of your resume and credentials.
After creating and saving your profile, select the Vacancies option in the right corner.
Click on the position you wish to apply for. Include information about your existing job, your availability, and your expected compensation.
Check the boxes, then press “Submit”
Your application will be visible under the Application tab.
Due to the large number of applications submitted, only those who have been shortlisted will be notified. Please make sure the email address you provide in your application is correct. From 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, you may reach contact form if you have any problems registering. Their number is +0093728220482.