Fully financed scholarships are available via the Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) for gifted students to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. degree level. The recipients of this scholarship must not be Chinese. Don’t pass up the chance to enroll in the Beijing Institute of Technology, a renowned Chinese university, if you wish to study for free abroad.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master’s degree
- Application type: Online
- Location: China
- Institute: Institute of Technology
- Gender: Male and Female
- Language Requirement: TOEFL, IELTS
- For self-funded applicants: October 15th, 2022 to June 15th, 2023
- For scholarship applicants: October 15th, 2022 to April 15th, 2023 (rolling admission)
- Be non-China nationals, in excellent physical and mental health, and willing to abide by Chinese law as well as Beijing Institute of Technology’s norms and regulations;
- If applying for a master’s program, possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and be under 35 years old;
- While applying for a Ph.D. program, have a Master’s degree or its equivalent and be under 40 years old, with high academic standing;
- Hold an HSK certificate (minimum of level 5) for Chinese-taught programs; have a minimum score of 85 in TOEFL or 6.0 overall band in IELTS for English-taught programs (English native speakers are exempted). Or to provide other language certificates recognized by BIT;
- Possess a minimum of one year of relevant job or internship experience for the MBA program.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- CSC application form (For CSC applicants)
- The Photocopy of the Passport (photo page and China visa page)
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of the highest Degree’s Diploma/ Certificate of Schooling (in Chinese or English)
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of Academic Transcripts (undergraduate level and above, if any, in Chinese or English)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement & Study Plan
- Two Recommendation Letters by professors or associate professors
- Recommendation Form for International Students by BIT Advisors
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Non-criminal Record
- Financial Guarantee Letter
- Other Supporting Documents (eg, papers/patent/award, etc.)
- Tuition fees;
- Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy;
- A Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s students: CNY 3,000 /month;
- Doctoral students: CNY 3,500/month;
How to Apply
- Register at http://apply.isc.bit.edu.cn/.
- Candidates for Chinese Government Scholarships must first register at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn and provide the necessary paperwork. (Type: B; BIT Agency No. 10007)
- Candidates who pass the initial material review must immediately pay the CNY 600 (non-refundable) application fee through the online application system.
- Participants in the Comprehensive Interview who have paid the application fee will be allowed entry. The time and procedure will be communicated in advance through email.
- Candidates who succeed in the Comprehensive Interview will be permitted to move on to the Academic Review and further evaluations.
- Candidates who pass the academic evaluation and other reviews will be notified of their pre-admission status.
- Around July, the outcome (official admission) will be made available by email.