The SINGA Scholarship is offered annually by the Government of Singapore to those interested in studying for free in Singapore at the Ph.D. level. (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and Singapore Management University (SMU) to attract foreign students, the details of which are as follows.
- Scholarship Name: Singapore Government Scholarship (SINGA)
- Provider country: Singapore
- Universities where you study: The top three universities in Singapore included
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Degree: Ph.D
- Eligible countries: Students from all countries
- Deadline: 02. July. 2023
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Complete coverage of university tuition
- The monthly salary is 2200 Singapore dollars, which will be increased to 2700 dollars
- Airfare payment of S$1500
- A travel allowance of S$1,000
Field of Study
- Biomedical Sciences
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Physical Sciences
- Translation of bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- Translation of bachelor’s and master’s transcripts
- Valid passport
- Valid language certificate
- New photo of the applicant (passport size)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Providing GRE test if required by the university
- Submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional and may be required later by the university for admission
Please read the important information below.
- a. Please ensure that the information you provide during account registration in the application portal is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
- b. After logging in, please ensure that you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal.
- c. Please do NOT mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
- d. Please submit your applications as early as possible. This will provide ample time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline, as only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be processed.
- e. Please ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.