In 2024, pursue a fully funded scholarship to study in Germany. For the Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024, submit an application. The German government offers a fully funded annual scholarship program called EPOS Scholarship. The Scholarship is available to study in German universities for the Master’s, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. degrees. You do not need to be concerned about tuition costs in Germany. The scholarship, however, has full funding.
The DAAD supports the training of experts from developing and recently industrialized nations through its postgraduate study programs that are development-oriented. The sustained growth of their nations depends heavily on locally trained specialists who are connected to international partners. The best assurance that there will be reduced poverty, greater education, and better health for everybody rests with them. The scholarships give foreign graduates with a minimum of two years of professional experience from developing and newly industrialized nations the opportunity to pursue a postgraduate or master’s degree at a state-recognized German university, or in exceptional circumstances, a doctoral degree, and to earn a university qualification (Master’s/Ph.D.) in Germany.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
One of the largest scholarship programs in Germany is the EPOS Scholarship. Almost 100,000 international students visit Germany each year to pursue their studies. German institutions frequently rank among the best in the world, and the country is renowned for its top-notch education. German degrees are respected all around the world. 45 (Master, MPhil, and Ph.D.) programs are available. Germany’s economy is robust. You may work a part-time job when you are a student as well. Yet, I don’t believe you need a job because you were given an EPOS Scholarship.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD
- Duration: 1 year up to 3 years
- Location: Germany
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- 934 Euros for Graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments toward health, accident, and personal liability insurance
- Travel allowance, Airfare Tickets will be provided.
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
Who can apply?
Graduates with at least two years of professional experience from the following countries: list of eligible countries
What can be funded?
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the
- List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2023/24.
- List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2024/25.
Duration of the funding
12 to 42 months (dependent on the study program)
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 934 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments toward health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of a family
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ of professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
How to Apply
You may check the application procedure on the official website or go straight to the university where this course is offered by clicking on the course name. So, you can apply there. For as many as three courses, you may apply.