Reduce your parents’ financial burden by attending school in Ireland on a Fully Supported Scholarship. To begin your studies in Ireland in 2023, submit a scholarship application to the Ireland Government. International students can enroll in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs offered by the Irish government. There will be a total of 60 scholarships offered by the Irish government. As a result, it is a Fully Paid Scholarship; thus, don’t hesitate to apply. Ireland is a European country, thus there’s a good chance you can also go to other European nations.
Do you like it?
The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Program’s 2023 Call has been released with pleasure by the Higher Education Authority (HEA). The project will provide 60 scholarships to successful applicants who have been offered a spot at an authorized Irish higher education institution for a year of study at the Masters or Ph.D. level.
The 2023 GOI-IES program seeks to demonstrate Ireland’s involvement in the target partner nations. The initiative is run by the higher education sector and is funded in collaboration between the Government of Ireland and the institutions of higher learning (HEIs). The primary themes about Ireland as a hub of international education, research, and innovation are reflected in the way that scholarships are marketed as renowned rewards. With every scholarship recipient, it is anticipated that additional prospective students will become aware of Ireland as a center of excellence on a global scale.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opprutniy: Scholrship
- Avaivbility: International
- Application type: Online
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 24th March 2023
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
Applications can be submitted via the online portal here.
The deadline for the submission of applications is 5 pm (Irish Time) on 24 March 2023
Benefits for students: Scholarships must be regarded as highly desirable and value-adding to individuals’ subsequent lives and careers. In view of this, the GOI-IES will be awarded:
• to high-caliber higher education students from non-EU/EEA countries.
• to students studying in Ireland for a period of one year.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
Benefits for the Higher Education sector: GOI-IES reflects Ireland’s commitment to excellence in the provision of higher education for both domestic and international students. It will:
- highlight Ireland’s strengths as a center of international education and align with institutional strategies for education, research, and innovation;
- promote links with target markets globally;
- strengthen the internationalization strategies of HEIs, especially in the context of the system performance framework.
- International applicants can apply.
- The Ireland Scholarship is open to applicants from outside European countries.
- Students in the final year of their undergraduate degree can also apply.
- Students who have completed their 1-year Master’s degree can also apply.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website Click here