A student with a bachelor’s degree who is experiencing financial difficulties and cannot afford to continue their study can apply for a fully financed Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023–2024 to pursue graduate studies. ADB scholarships give students the chance to study a variety of subjects besides development, including economics, technology, management, law, and public policy, among many others. The Asian Development Bank scholarship program 2023 seeks to assist developing nations in becoming active contributors to the development of their own countries by offering them financial support. Asian Bank is thrilled to have the chance to preserve diplomatic ties with its partner nations thanks to this incredible opportunity.
By giving people from all backgrounds the chance to join and take part in the program, the scholarship program is also intended to preserve a feeling of cultural variety inside the institute.
The ADB-JSP provides:
- full tuition fees
- monthly subsistence allowance (including housing)
- books and instructional materials
- medical insurance
- travel expenses
For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation. In special circumstances, computer literacy, preparatory language, and other similar courses may be covered under the scholarship.
You may Like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
Fully financed scholarships are available from the member nations of the Asian Development Bank, which appeal to those who want to offer their knowledge, expertise, and skills. Aspirants have the chance to join an outstanding goal of creating sustainable development plans for Asian nations through the master’s scholarship. As part of the ADB scholarship program, we work to preserve regional harmony and foster a culture that respects values and celebrates variety in all its forms. It makes no difference where the candidates are from, where they are from, or what their background is—be it gender, race, nation, religion, physical ability, or point of view on the world.
Fields of Study
- Science and Technology
- Biological Science
- Computer Science
- Economics, Business, and Management
- Business Administration/Management
- Social Sciences
- Development Studies
- Asia Paciﬁc Studies
- Development Management
- Development Studies
- Law and Public Policy
- International Business Law
- International Environmental Law
- Policy Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Policy
- Be a citizen of a nation that is both eligible for Japanese ODA scholarships and an ADB borrowing member.
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- Have been accepted into a master’s program at a Recognized Institution that has been authorized.
- Possess an excellent academic record and a bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent;
- Have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. The candidate must have proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies;
- Not be older than 35 at the time of application, unless exempted in extraordinary circumstances with the Government of Japan’s express approval;
- Be in good health;
- Accept to return to and work for at least two (2) years in his or her native country after finishing his or her education under the Program in order to aid in the development of that nation;
- Not be an Executive Director, Alternate Director, management, staff and consultants of ADB, or the close relatives of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as spouse, mother, stepmother, father, stepfather, sister, stepsister, brother, stepbrother, son, daughter, aunt, uncle, niece, or nephew;
- Not be staff of ADB–JSP Designated Institutions;
- Not be living or working in a country other than his/her home country; and
- Not be already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
Foreign students are welcome to apply for these scholarships with the utmost respect and affection as they are committed to improving the lives of students all around the world. Every applicant for an ADB scholarship is regarded as an outstanding human being since the organization is convinced that each person may benefit society as a whole by using his or her special talents. It is a fully financed scholarship program, therefore women are urged to apply. This worldwide scholarship program will help women feel more powerful. This global opportunity will enable scholars to create social networks through coursework and other academic pursuits.
Also, students will be guided by highly knowledgeable professionals who will help them find answers to problems relating to their sector in order to develop into key market professionals.
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand