|No of jobs||50|
|Place of duty||Multi-Location|
|amount of salary||As Per Company Salary Scale|
|contract period||9 Month|
|Work experience||1 Year|
Performing the national anthem of villages in all provinces of the country
- At least a bachelor’s degree and a bachelor’s degree in the following fields: Geographic information systems, remote sensing, geography, geomatics and cadastre, bioinformatics, geodesy, geology, environment, and geology are preferred.
- Preference will be given to applicants with at least three months of work experience.
- Proficiency in official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity with English.
Computer skills in administrative programs and geographic information systems (GIS) are better
You May like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Grants and TA Officer
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
- job as Driver by AWCC
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparation and arrangement of weekly and monthly work plans in accordance with the general survey plan to achieve the set goals.
- Performing the national anthem of villages and collecting data from the field by GIS survey 123 and Field map programs
- Collecting information about the geographical location of the villages and information about the access of the inhabitants of the villages to basic facilities
- Collecting geographic information of public infrastructures by GIS survey 123 and Field map programs according to survey questionnaires
- A survey of all mosques in the country and collecting their information based on the questionnaire of mosques of the national survey of Qarijat
- Stabilizing the position and collecting information on oil tanks in the country
- Ensuring that all completed questionnaires are sent to the central server of the National Bureau of Statistics and Information
- Fertilization of new villages according to the instructions of the national survey of villages
- Participation and active participation in the national anthem course of the villages, which is organized by the National Statistics and Information Department in Kabul city.
- Following the orders and instructions of the employees of the National Statistics and Information Department and the field supervisors and respecting the culture and traditions of the local people during the survey.
- Receiving the problems, deficiencies, and gaps in the survey process and collecting data from the field, and submitting the report to the relevant department
- Implementation of other duties entrusted by the authorities, according to the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Multi Location (Kabul, Kapisa, Parwan, Wardak, Logar, Nangarhar, Laghman, Panjshir, Baghlan, Bamyan, Ghazni, Paktika, Paktya, Khost, Konar, Nooristan, Badakhshan, Takhar, Kunduz, Samangan, Balkh, Sar-e-Pul, Ghor, Daykundi, Urozgan, Zabul, Kandahar, Jawzjan, Faryab, Helmand, Badghis, Herat, Farah, Nimroz)
Qualified interested parties can register to Best Server by referring to the following link:
- Citizenship certificate
- Academic documents (within the border must be approved by the honorable Ministry of Higher Education and abroad written evaluation by the honorable Ministry of Higher Education)
- Work experience documents
Click on the link and register yourself Click Now