|Job Location:||As per Organization’s Salary Scale|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per Organization Salary Scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|City:||Khost Provincial Hospital|
|Years of Experience:||At least 4 years experience in public health management especially in the nutrition/TSFP field|
|Contract Duration:||Project Base|
About HealthNet TPO:
A non-profit, non-governmental organization called HealthNet TPO was created in the Netherlands on the tenet that having access to high-quality healthcare at a reasonable price is a fundamental human right. With a focus on innovative health system development, mental health, and psychosocial care, long- and short-term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing models, HealthNet TPO collaborates with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence-based public health interventions. Innovative and out-of-the-box approaches from HealthNet TPO foster individualism and advance universal access to sustainable healthcare.
By assisting the local communities and the Afghan government in the creation of an effective healthcare system, HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan seeks to enhance the health status of the population there. Since 1994, HealthNet TPO has been operating in Afghanistan, carrying out integrated health programs that are mostly administered by Afghan workers and technically assisted by expatriate professionals from the organization’s headquarters. Primary healthcare, mental health, and psychosocial treatments are all offered by HealthNet TPO Afghanistan. It also fights malaria and supports mother and child health care by training community midwives and carrying out operative research. Safety Net The TPO is currently working on projects in 22 provinces, with its main programs including the SEHATMANDI Projects in four provinces, the GBV, Malaria Control Program, Nutrition, Mental Health, and Psychosocial Program, and through a community system strengthening approach, the Malaria Control Program.
- administration and oversight of TSFP initiatives at the level of the national office.
- the project activities are well-planned.
- attainment of the set objectives and proper execution of the project operations in accordance with the project plan.
- coordination of the project with all stakeholders at the regional and national levels.
- creating a system for beneficiaries and stakeholders to provide feedback, and conducting exit interviews.
- participation in several regional and national forums about nutrition, particularly the TSFP initiative.
- Offering a capacity-building program to/with the project personnel and participating in it.
- At staff orientation, their tasks are discussed.
- proper control over supply chain management, quantification, and monthly consumption reporting.
- During the supporting monitoring, the target facilities’ services for nourishment and protection are justified.
- Monitoring all project finances to ensure effective financial management.
- maintaining tight follow-up on results and conducting routine supportive monitoring.
- To follow up on results and close any gaps in the project’s operations, the provincial office team and other stakeholders will participate in joint monitoring and supervision.
- maintaining the national nutrition database at the country office level and regularly gathering, evaluating, and reporting on the project’s activity data.
- giving regular feedback on the information gathered and maintaining regular progress monitoring.
- Creating and sharing with sponsors and stakeholders ad hock, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and project end reports.
- any additional responsibility delegated by the line manager or higher management.
- Having an MD or BBH from a reputable university
- 4 years or more of experience managing public health, particularly in the nutrition/TSFP sector
- fluent in both native and English.
- well-versed in data entry, the internet, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication abilities
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to [email protected]
- Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available at http://www.acbar.org/application form
Please ensure to write the number of vacancies and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short-listed;
Country office Address,
HNO: 003, Main St: 005, Sello Road, DehNaw _Dehbori, District 03