Students get a one-of-a-kind chance to access the greatest tools and assistance at one of Australia’s top academic institution thanks to the University of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarship 2023. Whether you are a Masters’s or Ph.D. scholarship candidate, this scholarship will assist you in honing your talents, expanding your knowledge, and getting ready for a prosperous career in your field of choice. With committed academics and faculty members supporting you every step of the way, chances to network with key professionals in your area, and access to cutting-edge research and cutting-edge facilities, this scholarship is really a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Therefore, submit your application for the University of Adelaide Scholarship right now if you want to advance your study and get closer to your professional objectives!
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
At the University of Adelaide, scholarships from the Australian Government Research Training Program are available for exceptional Ph.D. and Master by Research students. Academic achievement and general potential for success in a research career are both taken into consideration when awarding these highly competitive fellowships. They pay for living expenses, tuition, and other fees related to doing research to earn a higher degree. Moreover, winners of these scholarships can take advantage of a range of university services and tools, including networking and research collaboration possibilities. The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships at the University of Adelaide could be precisely what you’re searching for if you’re a budding researcher with a love of invention and discovery.
|Applications open||1 May 2023|
|Applications close||5 June 2023|
|Payment per year||$46,653 (2023 rate)|
|Duration||Up to 3.5 years for a Ph.D., up to 2 years for a Masters|
|Type of Scholarship||Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders|
|Available In||All Faculties|
Information and application dates here apply to Indigenous students only. Please refer to the separate entry for information about Research Training Program Stipends for international students and Research Training Program Stipends for domestic students.
Conditions of Award: Detailed information about eligibility criteria, stipend and allowances, the enrolment deadline, and scholarship conditions can be found in the Conditions of Award.
Inquiries: Adelaide Graduate Research School via [email protected]
Applying: The awards are allocated as part of the Major Round and Mid-Year Round (subject to funding) of scholarship applications. When open, applications must be submitted using the Online Application Form.
The University Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship policy is available on the University Policy website.
All eligible domestic students who enroll in a higher degree by research program at the University of Adelaide will be allocated an Australian Government Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship which entitles the holder to up to four years of full-time fee funding for a doctoral degree or up to two years for a master by research degree.
- Scholarship Value:$46,653 (2023 rate)
- Full tuition fees waiver
- A living allowance
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) World care policy
- Relocation and publication expenses.
- The University of Adelaide must approve applicants to begin a Master’s or Ph.D. degree program in order for them to be considered. Applicants may be domestic or overseas students.
- Applicants must show proof that they satisfy the University of Adelaide’s standards for English language competency.
- Applicants must have earned an Australian honors degree or a degree of equal standing.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Check your eligibility
- Step 2: Review scholarship eligibility criteria
- Step 3: Find a supervisor
- Step 4: Apply online
- Step 5: Make sure to Accept your offer and enroll (domestic students)
- Step 5: Make sure to Accept your offer and enroll (international students)