|Job Location:||Balkh Herat|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Jobs:||12|
|Organization:||KIA Research & Development Company|
|Years of Experience:||3-4 years|
|Contract Duration:||9 Months|
|Education:||Master’s Degree in Food Technology/Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology|
About KIA Research & Development Company:
The Afghanistan Ministry of Trade and Industry has registered the for-profit, non-partisan, and non-governmental KIA Research and Development Corporation under registration number D-03-1119 dated January 1, 2011.
KIA concentrated on offering services for ISO certification, FSSC 22000 certification, Organic certification, ISO lead Auditor Training, Researches and Surveys (Base-line and End-line Evaluation), Business Development, Capacity Development, and Building, and Project Management to small, medium-sized, and corporate businesses. Moreover, it carried out other capacity-building initiatives and offered consulting services to both governmental and non-governmental groups.
A three-stage project to implement the HACCP and Traceability Systems at DAI/ACEBA Saffron Business Partners in the Provinces of Herat and Balkh will be carried out by KIA, a subcontractor of USAID/DAI/ACEBA in Afghanistan, by employing and managing certified food safety professionals. Improvement of the food safety culture, HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Points) implementation, and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice),
Within the saffron business partner, the food safety specialist will be responsible for the following responsibilities and duties
- Do a detailed assessment of the organization’s current food safety and traceability systems.
- Create a thorough evaluation of the business partner.
- Create a thorough corrective action plan for food safety.
- Create a quarterly corrective action plan for food safety.
- Ensure that the business partner fully implements the HACCP system.
- Create a recurring report.
- Create a strategy for the business staff’s capacity development and undertake classroom and on-the-job training.
- Create a traceability system with the company.
- The mentor manages the business partner’s food safety duties.
- Evaluate the readiness of the business partner by trying to harvest fresh saffron.
- meet with the partner company’s management on a regular basis.
- Perform and finish the internal audit for the business.
- meet often with the team leader for food safety.
To apply, applicants should submit their resumes and applications to the following address: [email protected]
If you want to be considered for shortlisting, please provide the job title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. All candidates who have been selected for the exam or interview will be contacted directly.
As we are devoted to diversity and equitable employment opportunities, we urge women and those with disabilities to apply. Regardless of color, language, or religious affiliation, all competent candidates will be given consideration for employment.