The goal of AIB, which was founded in 2004, has been to promote economic growth, act as a catalyst for expansion, and eventually contribute to the prosperity of Afghanistan and its citizens.
The leading bank in the nation and one of the most reputable and well-liked organizations in Afghanistan is Afghanistan International Bank. Our dedication to adhering to global best practices in corporate governance, financial management, and risk management, including anti-money laundering and “know your customer” policies, has been the key to our success. Industry-leading operations, information technology, internal controls, and customer service are added on top of this.
- Opportunity type: job
- Organization: AIB
- Job Title: Money Counter
- Location: Kabul
- No of opportunity: 5 jobs
- Availability: Kabul
- Applications type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 8 April 2023
- Counting of physical cash.
- Carrying physical cash.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
- Counts the actual currency and checks the bundles for correctness and completeness.
- examines the usability and legitimacy of the received banknotes.
- ATM Replenishment.
- High Communication Levels
- good aptitude for mathematics and money management
- Calculation Techniques
- Language requirements
- Service to customers and ability to maintain consumer relationships
How to Apply
The applicants who wish to read more please visit the jobs. af website