This Canada Scholarship is an undergraduate foreign student scholarship that is completely supported. This scholarship, worth $35,000 per year, will help them pay for their undergraduate studies in Canada. Hence, this prize is worth a total of $140,000. Toronto, Ontario, Canada’s York University is a public research institution. The third-largest institution in Canada is York University. 52,300 students, 7,000 professors and staff members, and 295,000 alumni work at York University globally.
It has eleven faculties, including the faculties of science, environmental studies, health, graduate studies, liberal arts & professional studies, education, Lassonde School of Engineering, Schulich School of Business, Osgoode Hall Law School, Glendon College, and the school of arts, media, performance, and design (previously the faculty of fine arts), as well as 28 research centers.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Country: Canada
- University: York University
- Degree level: Bachelor’s degree
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Duration: 3 – 4 years
- Fall 2023: February 01, 2023
- Summer 2023: April 01, 2023
- Winter 2024: November 01, 2023
As you invest in university education, we look forward to celebrating your accomplishments and assisting you in succeeding. At York, we provide several financial aid options to acknowledge your achievements in various areas, including your leadership, tenacity, and perseverance.
- Apply for International Student Scholarships and Awards
- Apply for Domestic Student Scholarships and Awards
- Candidates who do not speak English as their first language typically need to show evidence of their ability to communicate in English at a level greater than what the university requires.
- All international students are eligible.
- Candidates must have a strong academic record.
- having to deal with difficult financial conditions.
- Candidates must be enrolled in and working toward an undergraduate degree.
It’s difficult to learn how to handle money, especially for students whose finances are frequently constrained. Any time during the year, our Financial Aid team is available to talk about your financial position. Email [email protected] to speak with a representative about your scholarship and bursary inquiries, or go to Student Financial Services (Glendon campus).
You may wish to connect with them about:
- questions on financial aid and funding options available to you, including OSAP, loans, and other means;
- scholarships, awards, and bursary applications; or
- important financial dates and deadlines.
- Reference letters
- Personal statement
- English Proficiency Certificate
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website